|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
I just stumbled on a gift card deal that’s been going for a few days but we haven’t previously reported: Mygiftcardsplus is offering 15% back on Hotels.com gift cards, 10% back on Delta gift cards, and quite a few other brands. The cash back is paid in the form of Swagbucks, so you’ll need to have a Swagbucks account and make sure to sign up for Mygiftcardsplus with the same account information if you’re new to it.
- Mygiftcardsplus is offering cash back in the form of Swagbucks on several popular gift cards brands, including:
15% back on Hotels.com gift cards up to $500 in gift cards / $75 back
- 10% back on Delta gift cards up to $1000 in gift cards / $100 back
- 20% back on Domino’s gift cards up to $500 in gift cards / $100 back
10% back on Bath & Body Works gift cards up to $500 in cards / $50 back
- 20% back on Fanatics gift cards up to $500 in gift cards / $100 back
10% back on Jersey Mike’s Subs gift cards up to $250 in gift cards / $25 back
- If you are new to Swagbucks, consider signing up with our SwagBucks referral link. You’ll get a $10 bonus when you spend $25 through Swagbucks.
- Be sure to see the landing page for each as any of these deals are subject to change
- Total Swagbucks will be shown in your cart (you’ll see standard SB and “Bonus Days” Swagbucks along with a total — Swagbucks are worth $0.01 each)
You can pay with PayPal, so if you have not yet maxed out this quarter’s 5x bonus category on the Chase Freedom card, this would be a good opportunity to do so. Stacked with decent returns on each of these brands, that could certainly sweeten the deal. We occasionally see slightly better deals for Hotels.com gift cards, but rarely on up to $500 in cards at a time. Costco has also had 10% off on Delta gift cards for a while, but this doesn’t require a membership and allows more range in denominations. Overall, these could be some solid deals if you value Swagbucks.
H/T: Doctor of Credit