|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
The Amex points parade marches on.
For the last year-ish, they’ve been generously handing out No Lifetime Language (NLL) offers on the Business Gold card for 100,000 Membership Rewards points after spending $10K in the first three months. Now, they’re targeting some cardholders with that same offer, but with the added incentive of 30,000 bonus points for adding a Business Checking account as well and 10,000 bonus points when applying for both.
- American Express is targeting some cardholders with the following offer:
- Earn 90,000 Membership Rewards after you spend $10,000 on eligible purchases with a new Business Gold Card within the first 3 months.
- Earn 30,000 Membership Rewards for meeting qualifying activities with Business
- Open your first American Express Business Checking account, which is subject to approval;
- Deposit a total of $5,000 or more in “new money” into your account within thrity (30) days of account opening (the new money must also post to your account and appear in your Available Balance within thirty (30) days of account opening). “New money” is defined as deposits that are not deposited from any other American Express Business Checking account and are not deposited using our Redeem Membership Rewards points for Deposits feature;
- Maintain an average balance in your account of at least $5,000 for sixty (60) days, starting on the date that your deposits of new money are equal to $5,000 or greater; and
- Complete 5qualifying transactions within sixty (60) days of account opening. “Qualifying transactions” are defined as mobile deposits, and electronic/online transactions, including ACH, Wire, and Bill Payments made to or from your account. Business Debit Card transactions and deposits using our Redeem Membership Rewards points for Deposits feature are not qualifying transactions. Transfers between American Express Business Checking accounts held by the same business are not qualifying transactions. Stop payments and transactions that do not post to your account and do not appear in your Available Balance within sixty (60) days of account opening are not qualifying transactions. You are not eligible to earn a Welcome Offer for any accounts opened for a business that currently has or has had an American Express Business Checking account.
- Earn 10,000 Membership Rewards when you meet all qualifying activities to earn both the Business Gold Card and Business Checking offers.
Direct link to see if you’re targeted
- Applications must be submitted by 11:59pm ET on 4/30/2023.
This is a good offer if you’re targeted for it, it’s not quite as good as some of the gaudy ones we saw last year with the Business Platinum + Business Checking, which awarded 230,000 points for $15K in spend with the same checking account requirements. Also, there is still an active targeted offer for the Business Platinum that gives 200K points on $15K in spend (150K for the card, 30K for the checking account, 20K bundle bonus) that may be more appealing for many.
The current public bonus on the Business Gold is 70K, but there are still targeted NLL offers floating out there that give 90K points for the same minimum spend + an additional 10K when adding an authorized user. The standalone bonus for Business Checking is 30,000 points, so combining those that with the 90K+10K offer would yield the same 130,000 Membership Rewards as this bundled offer (admittedly with the additional hoop of adding the authorized user).
I have heard that some folks who couldn’t get themselves targeted for the 90K + 10k NLL offer were able to get a hold of this one, which could make it much more appealing.
I’m wondering how many Amex biz cards everyone has at this point? I’m 6/12 and 7/24, and my P2 is 6/12 and 11/24 – and that’s just the Amex biz cards! Almost all Plats and Golds. We are both eligible for this 90k + checking offer…how crazy is it to get them, again? Any DPs of Amex raining on anyone’s NLL parade?
Quick question. How are you 6/12 when you need to be 91 days between application, what am I missing? Thank you
I just opened a Amex Biz Checking in December when the bonus was 60K MR. Will that stop me from getting this targeted offer?
I have the offer but on mine it shows the 10k bonus is only valid on applications before 2/28/2023
I have this offer and very recently closed a business gold card. Any thoughts on whether to wait or strike while the iron is hot?