There’s a new Best Western Amex Offer on targeted cards that’s offering $20 back when spending $100. This can be stacked with other offers to make a Best Western stay even more rewarding.
- Spend $100+ on room rate & room charges in one or more transactions at Best Western and get $20 back with a targeted Amex Offer.
- Expires September 20, 2021.
- Offer valid for reservations for Best Western, Best Western Plus, Best Western Premier, Executive Residency by Best Western, Best Western Plus Executive Residency, BW Signature Collection by Best Western, BW Premier Collection by Best Western, SureStay Hotel by Best Western, SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western, SureStay Studio by Best Western, SureStay Collection by Best Western, Vīb, GLō, Sadie® Best Western, Aiden by Best Western and WorldHotels Collection hotels in the US, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.
- Reservations must be made online at bestwestern.com, by using the Best Western Mobile App, or by calling 1-800-780-7234.
- Excludes international locations outside the US, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
- Not valid on transactions made with Best Western partners.
- Each Best Western branded hotel is independently owned and operated.
- Best Western and the Best Western marks are service marks or registered service marks of Best Western International, Inc.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
This Amex Offer can be particularly useful if you’re looking to book a cheap one night stay on a road trip or at an airport hotel seeing as you might be looking at spending $100 for the night.
Be sure to register for Best Western’s latest promotion. You get the choice of either 5,000 bonus points per night for the first three nights or a $20 bonus card per night for the first five nights.
We’ve also seen some high rates on shopping portals when booking Best Western stays recently, with Rakuten in particular somewhat frequently offering 10x-12x. They’re not offering that right now, but it wouldn’t surprise me if Rakuten or TopCashback offered 10%/10x in the next week or two. Combining the $20 statement credit from this Amex Offer with the 5,000 bonus points or $20 bonus card and 10%/10x from a shopping portal could make for a very rewarding one night stay.