The relatively new shopping portal iConsumer is offering 8% cashback on eBay purchases with a maximum of $20 in cashback earned per month.
Link to iConsumer: iConsumer
Disclosure: Frequent Miler will earn a referral bonus if you use the links above
- Cash Back is only paid on legitimate Winning Bid or “Buy It Now” transactions.
- Cash Back is not available on bids placed with a sniping service/tool.
- Cash Back is not available within the following categories: eBay Motors (including Vehicles, Motorcycles, Boats, and Powersports; excluding Parts & Accessories), any form of Real Estate, eBay branded Gift Cards, Bullion, and Heavy Equipment within the Business & Industrial category.
- Maximum cash back – $20 per month.
- $25 minimum needed to cash out.
Earlier today iConsumer was advertising 16% cashback at eBay through 1/30, however the rate seems to have dropped back to 8%. It isn’t evident if it will go back up, however my account is showing 8% as of now.
For a full review of the iConsumer shopping portal, see: this Doctor of Credit post.
|Name / Link||Offer||Frequent Miler Notes:|
|iConsumer||Earn free shares shares of iConsumer stock (promotion details vary over time)||With this portal you earn both cash back and shares in the iConsumer business. Requires $25 payable before they'll pay out the cash back.|