|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
PFS Buyers Club has launched a new offer that can help you earn miles while making a profit on the transaction. There’s some risk involved, but it’s a great way of helping you meet minimum spend and making a few bucks in the process.
- Buy Palladium Proof coin from the US Mint for $1,392.45 (inc. shipping) and resell to PFS Buyers Club for $1,443.00.
- Direct link to deal.
- Must be a member of PFS Buyers Club and must register to participate in the deal.
- Between 12:00PM and 12:10PM ET on September 6, 2018, you will purchase one American Eagle 2018 One Ounce Palladium Proof Coin and have it shipped to your home or office.
- You must input your Order Number in your “My Orders” page by 1PM on Thursday the 6th of September.
- When the order arrives, you must keep the (outer) US Mint box sealed – do not open the box at all.
- You must ship the coin to PFS via the prepaid return label within 2 business days of receiving them.
Full disclosure – I’ve never personally participated in deals with PFS Buyers Club. Nick has done a couple in the past and they’ve gone smoothly and I know Shawn at Miles To Memories has mentioned in the past that he’s participated several times without any issues.
If you want to take part in this deal, you’ll need to register ASAP as my understanding is that these deals get fully signed up quickly. That’s not surprising given that not only do you get close to $1,400 of spend on a card, but also close to $50 profit.
The way this deal works is that you sign up for the deal, then purchase a limited edition Palladium Proof coin from the US Mint which is mailed to you. PFS Buyers Club will then provide you with a prepaid FedEx label (at their expense) for you to send the coin on to them. Once that’s received, they’ll issue payment of $1,443.00 by check or Paypal within seven days.
Note that there are some very specific requirements for this deal, so only register if you know you’ll definitely be able to fulfill its terms. You only have a ten minute window in which to order the coin, you have to input your order number within less than an hour and you must ship the coins within two days of receiving them.
PFS Buyers Club has also included the following note:
There’s a slight chance that the coins’s price will be $50 lower or $50 higher than what’s posted here. (This will only occur if Spot Palladium prices move drastically in the next two days.) Even if that change does take place, our deal will still be active – the commission will be the exact same – it’s just the total price will be adjusted $50 lower or higher. The price will become official on Wednesday.
Needless to say, you’ll need to assess your own risk tolerance as to whether this deal is worth it to you. If you’re happy with the level of risk, you’ll need to register ASAP.