Discover has sent out a targeted email to some cardholders offering a $25 bonus when you add an authorized user and make a purchase by 9/22/21. That’s obviously a nice easy win if you have an additional player in your household.
- Discover is offering some cardholders a cash back bonus for adding an authorized user and making a purchase by 9/22/21 ($25; amounts may vary)
- The subject line of the email says, “[Name], how does $25 Cashback Bonus® sound?”
- Get $25 Cashback Bonus® after you add an Authorized User and make a purchase by 09/22/2021.
- Only purchases made after the Authorized User is added will count towards the offer.
- Offer is limited to one Authorized User $25 Cashback Bonus® promotion per account.
- Once promotion details are met, cash back will be credited to your account within three billing cycles.
Comments over at Slickdeals indicate that some people are receiving an email with no bonus offer for adding an authorized user and others may be receiving offers for amounts other than $25.
I suspect that Discover is likely targeting cardholders who have no authorized users for this bonus, but it is possible that it is targeted differently Update: DSK in the comments notes being targeted for this bonus despite already having an authorized user, so it’s worth keeping an eye out. It’s worth keeping an eye on your email in case you get targeted since this is an easy little win.