Wyndham Rewards has launched a new promotion that’s offering 7,500 bonus points when staying with them for four nights.
- Stay four nights at Wyndham Rewards properties and earn 7,500 bonus points.
- Direct link to registration.
- To qualify for this offer (“Offer”) to receive 7,500 Wyndham Rewards bonus points (a “Bonus”), a Wyndham Rewards Member must:
- (i) register for the Offer by completing the registration process on wyndhamhotels.com/wyndham-rewards, wyndhamhotels.com or any of the official brand websites of any participating Hotel Chain, or through the “My Promotions” section of his or her Wyndham Rewards Member account on wyndhamhotels.com/wyndham-rewards or the Wyndham Hotels & Resorts App, in each case, between October 18, 2021 and January 14, 2022;
- (ii) on any Direct Booking Channel (as defined below), book one (1) or more Qualified Stay(s) that, taken singly or together, include at least four (4) nights; and
- (iii) begin such stay(s) no earlier than October 18, 2021 and complete it/them no later than January 18, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”).
- For purposes of these Offer Terms, “Direct Booking Channel” means any of the following booking channels: wyndhamhotels.com/wyndham-rewards, wyndhamhotels.com, any of the official brand websites of any participating Hotel Chain, the Wyndham Hotels & Resorts App, the official toll free reservation number of Wyndham Rewards or any of the participating Hotel Chains, and/or directly with a Participating Hotel.
- For clarity, each time a registered Member books and completes a Qualified Stay in accordance with the booking and stay windows set forth above and all other terms and conditions contained in these Offer Terms, the nights included in such Qualified Stay will be counted toward this Offer (each such night, a “Counted Night”), with a Bonus being awarded for every four (4) Counted Nights completed (regardless of whether such nights were consumed during one, two, three or four separate Qualified Stays), up to a maximum of two (2) Bonuses per Member.
- For further clarity, a Member may not earn more than two (2) Bonuses (i.e., 15,000 bonus points) pursuant to this Offer, even if they complete more than eight (8) nights during the Promotion Period.
- There is also a maximum of one (1) Counted Night per Member, per date, during the Promotion Period, regardless of how many rooms are booked under the same Member number for the same date; this means that, notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Offer Terms, any Member who books more than one (1) room for the same date will receive credit for only one (1) such room booked and consumed in accordance with this Offer Terms.
- For clarity, Members must register for the Offer before booking and completing their Qualified Stay(s) in order for any such stays to count toward this Offer, and any nights consumed during a stay that has a check-in date prior to October 18, 2021, and/or a check-out date after January 18, 2022, will not be deemed Counted Nights, even if a portion of such stay was consumed during the Promotion Period.
- Stays at Participating Caesars Rewards Properties, vacation club resorts and vacation rentals are not eligible for this Offer.
- Go Free and Go Fast award stays are also not eligible for this Offer.
- A Member who is eligible to receive a Bonus pursuant to these Offer Terms will typically receive it within six to eight weeks after the completion of the stay for which it was earned.
I don’t know if Greg and Nick plan on Mattress Running The Numbers on the podcast for this promotion, but I think it’ll be a quick and easy analysis – no, it’s not mattress run-worthy.
Having said that, it’s not bad as hotel promotions go, especially seeing as you don’t have to stay four nights in a row in order to earn the bonus points. You just have to stay four nights at any point during the three month promotion period (Oct 18 to January 18), with the ability to earn two sets of bonus points if you happen to stay a total of eight or more nights during that time.
Wyndham is advertising it as ‘Stay four nights, get one night free’ promotion. That’s sort of true, but it’s a little misleading. What you get is 7,500 bonus points when staying four nights. 7,500 points is enough to book a free night at a number of their properties because their category levels are 7,500, 15,000 and 30,000 points. However, their 7,500 point properties aren’t the most desirable, so you’d likely be looking at something like a Howard Johnson in a sketchy part of town if you wanted to redeem the points that way.
However, earning an average of 1,875 bonus points per night when staying four nights can be used towards nicer stays, such as vacation rentals booked through Vacasa for 15,000 points per bedroom per night. It’s therefore registering for this promo in case you find yourself staying at Wyndham properties for four or more nights by mid-January.