|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.
The American Airlines and United shopping portals launched new promotions on Monday and now the Alaska Airlines portal is offering a similar promo.
- Spend $150 via the Alaska Airlines shopping portal & get 500 bonus Mileage Plan miles.
- Direct link to offer.
- During the “Winter Bonus” offer, which runs from 2/7/2024 through 2/16/2024 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the “Bonus Period”), Member will receive a one-time bonus of 500 Mileage Plan bonus miles on qualifying purchases made through the Mileage Plan Shopping mall or from purchases made through Mileage Plan Shopping in-store offers.
- This one-time bonus award will be determined based on Member’s cumulative qualifying purchases made during the Bonus Period: 500 miles for qualifying purchases of $150 or more.
- “Qualifying purchases” do not include returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products that are not eligible for bonus miles. Please see the Mileage Plan Shopping site for details on product eligibility and other restrictions.
- Please allow up to 10 weeks after the Bonus Period for bonus miles to post to your Mileage Plan Shopping account.
If you were to spend exactly $150, that works out to be a 3.33x bonus per dollar. That’s not a bad return, but it’s certainly worth comparing shopping portal rates on Cashback Monitor to see if another portal is offering a better return.
One of the great features of the Alaska portal is that it has an in-store card-linked feature, with purchases on a linked card also counting towards the $150 spending threshold. That means you don’t necessarily have to spend all $150 – or any amount at all – online as it can all be done with in-store purchases.