Each week we publish a number of fantastic deals on the blog and in Quick Deals. Most deals don’t last long, but some hang around for awhile.
In an effort to keep you up to date, we have gone back through each of the deals posted over the last couple of months to let you know which ones are still active. Deals added during the past week appear in bold.
Here are the deals still alive as of January 17, 2016:
Through January 31
- New Amex Offer: $20 off $50+ at Jet.com
- Three Great Amex Offers for Petco, Whole Foods & JC Penney (The Whole Foods offer is good through January 31. The others have expired.)
Through February 4
Through March 5
Through March 26
Through March 31
- Earn $.60 Off Per Gallon for 90 Days with BP Driver Rewards
- Targeted Amex Offer: Up to 20% off Hotel Stays
Through April 11
Through April 30
Through March 31, 2017
Through November 1, 2017
Through July 31, 2018
- Chase Hyatt Visa Signature – 2 Free Nights, $50 Statement Credit & 5,000 Points
- 3 or 4K Free Miles in Copa’s New Frequent Flyer Program
- Chase British Airways Visa up to 100K Offer Returns
- Increased Chase Offer – Ink Plus 60K
- Free UPS Pickups for a Year: Sign-Up in Minutes
- $200 Sign-Up Bonus & 3X Categories with the AARP Credit Card from Chase
- Bonus Increased to 20K on the BBVA Compass NBA American Express Card
- Targeted 50K United MileagePlus Explorer Offers & How to Possibly Get One for Yourself
- 100K Amex Platinum & More Offers: How to Check to See If You Are Targeted
- New TD Bank Miles Earning Credit Card: 25K Bonus + 3X on Travel & Dining
- Amex Business Gold & Platinum 75K Online Offers
Have a great day!
Want to learn more about miles and points? Subscribe to email updates or check out our podcast on your favorite podcast platform.