|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Update: This has reached its maximum number of registrants.
New Amex Offers keep rolling in. Yesterday many great offers were released and this morning a new offer surfaced giving $10 off the purchase of $50 or more at Office Depot or Officemax in store or online through 9/7/15.
This offer may be able to be loaded to your account via the American Express website, but you can also load it by tweeting #AmexOfficeDepot.
Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your connected Card to spend a total of $50 or more in-store at Office Depot, OfficeMax or online at officedepot.com by 9/7/15.
- Valid in-store at Office Depot, OfficeMax and online at officedepot.com.
- Not valid at outlet locations (in-store and online).
- Not valid for e-gift card purchases.
- Valid at any participating location in the US and US Territories.
- Valid only on US Website.
You can find the full terms here.
Office Depot and Officemax sell $200 Visa gift cards in-store. It may be possible to split tender between four cards to get 4 x $10 in credit for the purchase of 1 card.
HT: Doctor of Credit