Chase bank bonuses are normally targeted, however currently there is a way to generate a coupon code that will give up to $500 for opening a Chase Performance Business Checking account.
- Get $500 when you open a Chase Performance Business Checking® account and deposit $500 within 10 business days of account opening, and maintain that balance for 60 days.
- Checking offer is not available to existing Chase business checking clients, local, state or federal Government entities or agencies, Not for Profit organizations, Political Action Committees, or those with fiduciary accounts, campaign accounts, or whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- You can only receive one business checking account- related bonus per calendar year.
- Bonuses are considered interest and may be reported on IRS Form 1099- INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
- If the checking account is closed by the client or Chase within six months after opening, we will deduct the bonus amount for that account at closing.
Get a Code
To generate a unique offer code, click this link and login to your Chase account. (You must have a Chase login of some sort.) Your code can be used in-branch to open your accounts through September 13, 2016.
HT: Danny Deal Guru