There is a targeted offer out for some Delta cardholders to get a monthly statement credit to cover “The Disney Bundle”, which is a subscription to Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu for six months. I imagine some will see this offer to get a monthly $13.99 back each month as a statement credit through 8/31/22, though it may have also come via email.
- Targeted Delta SkyMiles cardholders can get $13.99 back as a statement credit each month through 8/31/22 when they spend $13.99 or more per month on The Disney Bundle (which includes Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu)
- Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem.
- Only eligible U.S.- issued Delta SkyMiles® Gold, Delta SkyMiles® Reserve, and Delta SkyMiles® Platinum American Express® Cards are eligible.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels. Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card.
- Offer valid on any qualifying purchase purchased online at US websites Disneyplus.com, Hulu.com and Plus.espn.com .
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- “Qualifying purchases” include The Disney Bundle monthly subscription purchases of either $13.99 a month or $19.99 a month (excluding taxes) and any other monthly or annual subscription purchase or add-ons that amount to $13.99 (excluding taxes) or more in any one calendar month made with your enrolled Card on or before August 31, 2022.
- Once you add the offer to your eligible Card, you must spend a minimum of $13.99 in one or more qualifying US purchases by the last day of each calendar month to be considered eligible for a one-time statement credit in that month.
- You may receive the one-time monthly statement credit each month starting in the month you enroll and through August 31, 2022.
- See offer for full details
Oddly, this offer is only going out to those with Delta cards (and I believe only on the consumer side). I find that particularly odd given the weirdly-restrictive digital entertainment credit on the Platinum card — I would much rather have this bundle than the options available on the Amex Platinum card. This is a great offer if you have a Delta card and you’re interested in any of these streaming services.
According to the email, even if you already subscribe to one of the included services, you should be able to upgrade to the full Disney Bundle.
Personally, I already have a Disney+ subscription from a deal we wrote about last year, but I’d be interested in ESPN+. Unfortunately, we have no Delta cards in my household, so we’ll be riding the bench on this one.