|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Ever said that you wouldn’t fly Frontier, even if they paid you? Well, Frontier Airlines is trying to test your resolve by offering a promo for those willing to actually fly on Frontier. You can get 100% off of non-stop travel within the continental US on Tuesdays/Wednesdays until 11/16/22 if you book today, 9/20/22.
There are a ton of conditions (as you might expect). Travel must be roundtrip, is restricted to non-stops, is valid Tuesday and Wednesday only and excludes multiple fare classes and some routes. Still, my assumption is that the seats that are on sale will go quickly given that they’re, uh, free. This doesn’t include any of Frontier’s myriad add-on costs, so you could end up paying more than nothing by having a carry-on, selecting a seat, drinking water, etc.
- Get a 100% discount on non-stop, domestic Frontier Airlines flights until 11/16 using the promo code BUYNOW.
- Expires 11:59pm Eastern time on 9/20/22
- Tickets must be purchased by 11:59 pm Eastern time on Sep. 20, 2022. Discount applies to fares for nonstop travel within the continental U.S.
- A 100% discount applies on Tuesday, Wednesday through Nov. 16, 2022.
- Discount does not apply to Y, B, and H class fares, which are our highest fares and may be the only fares available on certain dates or flights. 7
- 7 day advance purchase is required.
- Round trip purchase is required.
- Route exclusions apply.
- The discount applies to base fare only, not to fees or taxes, and requires purchase at FlyFrontier.com using promo code BUYNOW.
- Promo code must be applied directly by customer on flyfrontier.com or requested of a Frontier Airlines call center agent.
- Certain flights and/or days of travel may be unavailable.
- Discount Den™ fares are only available at FlyFrontier.com to Discount Den™ members. Join Discount Den here! Fare(s) shown include all transportation fees, surcharges and taxes, and are subject to change without notice until purchased.
- Seats are limited at these fares and certain flights and/or days of travel may be unavailable.
- All reservations are non-refundable, except that refunds are allowed for reservations made 7 days (168 hours) or more prior to departure and provided that a refund request is made within 24 hours of initial reservation.
- Changes or cancellations made to itineraries after the 24 hours will be subject to change fees, and any fare differential.
- See full terms on the promo page
This could be a great deal for some folks who actually need round-trip, Tuesday/Wednesday travel before November on a non-stop route that isn’t excluded. The Frontier site is getting overloaded right now and is operating fairly slowly, but I couldn’t get any of the non-stops from Seattle to load appropriately (or maybe those routes are excluded from the sale).
The sale doesn’t include taxes, fees, carrier interface charge or the small universe of things that you have to pay for on Frontier, so in the end, it really won’t come with zero out of pocket cost.
That said, if you can travel light and find dates that work, getting domestic flights for just taxes and fees may be worth the squeeze of having to fly Frontier. Let us know if you find any particularly good routes that actually work with the promo.