|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Qatar Airways is offering a 20% bonus when transferring bank points to their Qmiles program which includes Citi ThankYou points.
- Get a 20% bonus when transferring bank points to Qatar Airways Qmiles.
- Direct link to offer.
- This offer is valid from 3rd October, up until and including 2nd November.
- Your bonus Qmiles will be equivalent to 20% of the number of Qmiles, which your reward points were converted into.
- You will be eligible to benefit from this offer if you earn reward points with a bank that allows you to convert your reward points into Qmiles, and have followed the steps to convert those reward points into Qmiles.
- To view a complete list of banks with which you can convert your reward points into Qmiles, please click here.
- Bonus Qmiles earned will reflect in your Privilege Club account within 30 to 60 days, from the date that the Qmiles which your reward points were converted into, are credited to your Privilege Club account.
- The awarding of 20% bonus Qmiles, with every successful conversion of reward points into Qmiles, is governed by the conversion ratios.
- Your bonus Qmiles will not be calculated as a percentage of any number of Qmiles, which reward points were not converted into. Bonus Qmiles will only be calculated as a percentage of a number of Qmiles, which reward points were converted into.
- Your bonus Qmiles will not be calculated as a percentage of any number of Qmiles, earned with a Qatar Airways credit card.
- Bonus Qmiles will not be calculated retroactively under any circumstances. This means that if the Qmiles which your reward points were converted into, are credited to your Privilege Club account, after the period during which this offer is valid has passed, you will not earn 20% bonus Qmiles.
- Privilege Club reserves the right to change, amend, withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of this offer at any time, without prior notice or indicating a reason.
- Your usage of this offer is entirely voluntary.
- Once Qmiles are credited to your Privilege Club account, after the transaction of converting your reward points into Qmiles, the transaction will not be reversed.
The landing page for this offer lists American Express as an eligible bank for this transfer bonus promotion. However, Qatar Airways isn’t a Membership Rewards transfer partner in the US, so it’s only Citi ThankYou points that are eligible for this offer for US-based readers.
Qatar Airways Qmiles hadn’t been a particularly appealing airline loyalty program to transfer points to in recent years due to a no-notice devaluation back in 2018. However, they appeared to see the error in their ways last year by reversing that devaluation.
There are now a number of sweet and somewhat-sweet spots in the Qmiles program, such as those listed by One Mile At A Time and NerdWallet which include travel to Qatar itself, as well as Europe, the Maldives, New Zealand, India and more.