|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Aeroplan is offering its Chase credit cardholders 10x points this summer when using the card to make purchases overseas – a great return for a card that doesn’t have foreign transaction fees.
- Earn 10x points on international purchases when paying with the Chase Aeroplan card.
- You will earn 10 points total for each $1 spent up to $1,500 in qualifying international purchases from 07/01/2022 to 09/30/2022. That’s an additional 7 points on top of the 3 points you already earn on dining at restaurants, grocery stores, and purchases made directly with Air Canada and an additional 9 points on top of the 1 point you already earn on all other purchases.
- Please note that if you have more than one promotional offer on the same types of purchases, you will earn the additional points for all promotions, but because you will only earn base points on those purchases once through your Chase Aeroplan credit card you will only earn the total shown for one promotion.
- Qualifying international purchases include purchases made at merchants located outside the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and United States military installations.
- Merchants who accept Mastercard credit cards are assigned a merchant location determined by the merchant or its processor in accordance with Mastercard procedures. Chase does not determine whether a merchant has been assigned a qualifying location. Certain purchases made with a merchant that appears to be in a qualifying international location, including purchases made online and for some kinds of travel, may not qualify if the merchant has been assigned a different location with Mastercard.
- Purchases made through third‑party payment accounts, or digital wallets (like Apple Pay, Google Pay or PayPal), or through third parties are excluded from this offer. Purchases do not include balance transfers, cash advances, travelers checks, foreign currency, money orders, wire transfers or similar cash‑like transactions, lottery tickets, casino gaming chips, race track wagers or similar betting transactions, any checks that access your account, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, and fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable.
- Purchases must post to your account by the last day of the promotional period to qualify. Sometimes a merchant will charge your card on a date after you make a purchase, and as a result the purchase may not post to your account until after the last day of the promotional period.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after qualifying purchases post to your account for points to post to your account.
- To qualify for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
- This bonus offer is non‑transferable and applies only to the account of the primary cardmember referenced in this offer.
Unless you’re working on the welcome offer for a new credit card, earning 10x Aeroplan points will be the best return you get on overseas spending this summer.
As mentioned earlier, the Aeroplan card doesn’t charge foreign transaction fees, so it’s not like Chase is giving with one hand and taking with the other.
This offer should be open to all cardholders with no registration required.