|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.
The shopping portals for American, Alaska, Jetblue and United Airlines are all offering 3x miles on Apple purchases today only (normal rate is 1x). Earnings on the AA portal will create Loyalty Points towards elite status as well.
- Multiple airlines’ shopping portals are offering 3x miles on Apple purchases
- Valid 11/24/23 only
- Direct Link to AA Shopping Portal
- Direct Link to Alaska Shopping Portal
- Direct Link to JetBlue Shopping Portal
- Direct Link to United Shopping Portal
Key Terms (AA – others are similar)
- Rewards not eligible on: Apple Vision Pro, Apple Pro Display XDR, iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro, iPhone 15 Pro Max, , MacBook Pro 14”, MacBook Pro 16”, iMac 24”, Apple Watch Ultra 2, gift wrap, Apple Developer Programs, AppleCare+ monthly subscription, Orders purchased on the Government or Veterans and Military Stores, Shipping, handling and taxes, Purchases made for resale and bulk orders, Gift cards, Gift certificates, Cash equivalents and Purchases made with coupon or discount codes not found on this site.
- Limits: Eligible only to a customer for up to five (5) units per eligible product, except iPhone, in which case only two (2) units within a thirty-day (30-day) period are eligible.
- Special terms: Rewards are issued by this site, not Apple. To qualify for rewards, you must complete your purchase within the same session you start the purchase without exiting your browser. Opening a new tab or returning later will result in rewards not tracking.
The 3x rate on Apple purchases is good, but do be aware of the list of exclusions on this offer, including new generation Macbook Pros, as well as iPhone 15s.
I’m not sure whether or not purchases made with Apple Gift cards will track. While there is a “may not be eligible” disclaimer, they have always worked for me. Apple has had some decent GC sales over the last week or so; being able to pay for an order with one and still get 3x Miles would be a nice cherry on top, but YMMV.
If you have a valid Apple purchase that you’re making anyway (and that isn’t an 16″ Macbook Pro!) and this is the best current payout, it’s worth taking the easy win. Be sure to check the rates on other portals to see if there’s something better before making your purchase.
Note that, while AA, Alaska, JetBlue and United are all offering elevated earnings on their shopping portals, only miles earned using the AA portal will count towards elite status. Still, if you value any of those other currencies above AAdvantage miles, they may be the better option.