|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
The shopping portals for American, Alaska, Delta and United Airlines are all offering 4x miles on Apple purchases today only (normally 1x). The 4x miles/dollar on the AA portal will create Loyalty Points towards elite status as well.
- Multiple airlines’ shopping portals are offering 4x miles on Apple purchases. (9/26 only)
- Direct Link to AA Shopping Portal
- Direct Link to Alaska Shopping Portal
- Direct Link to Delta Shopping Portal
- Direct Link to United Shopping Portal
Key Terms (AA – others are similar)
- To qualify for rewards you must complete your purchase within the same session you start the purchase without exiting your browser. Opening a new tab or returning later will result in rewards not tracking.
- Products not eligible for rewards are the new iPad (10th Gen), iPad Pro 11-inch and 12.9-inch, Apple TV 4K, iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro, and iPhone 14 Pro Max, Apple Watch Ultra, Apple Watch Series 8, Apple Watch SE, Studio Display, MacBook Air (M2), Apple Pro Display XDR, gift cards, gift wrap, Apple Developer Programs, and shipping.
- Orders purchased on the Government or Veterans and Military Stores are not eligible for rewards.
- Apple sells and ships products to end user customers only; you may not purchase for resale.
- Eligible only to a customer for up to five (5) units per eligible product, except iPhone, in which case only two (2) units within a thirty-day (30-day) period are eligible.
- Not eligible on purchases made with coupon or discount codes that are not found on this site.
- Not eligible on gift cards, gift certificates or any other similar cash equivalents.
- Purchases made with a gift card may be ineligible.
Earlier this year we saw even more aggressive bonuses for Apple purchases, including 10x back via (the now defunct) Point Debit card and 12-21% back at Slide (now greatly reduced). Those larger bonus opportunities are probably unicorns, making this 4x promo the best portal rate that we’ve seen since the last 4x day in March. While 4x is great, there’s a robust list of exclusions on this offer, including new generation iPhones, MacBook Airs and Apple Watches, as well as gift cards and…shipping?
I’m not sure whether or not purchases made with Apple Gift cards will track. While there is a mild “may not be eligible” disclaimer, my guess is that they will count. I bought $1000 in Apple Gift Cards with my first TCB/Slide purchase (recieving $230 back) and we’ve seen gift cards go on sale at Kroger as well. If I can pay for my order with a GC and still get 4x Miles, it becomes a nice cherry on top.
If you have a valid Apple purchase that you’re making anyway (and that isn’t an iPhone 14!), this is the best current payout, so it’s worth taking the easy win.
Note that, while AA, Delta, Alaska and United are all offering 4x on their shopping portals, only miles earned using the AA portal will count towards elite status. Still, if you value any of those other currencies above AAdvantage miles, they may be the better option.
Previous Apple 4x Promotions