|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.
There’s a phenomenal new Amex Offer if you have AT&T Wireless For Business service that’s offering either a $200 statement credit or 20,000 Membership Rewards when spending $200. Edit: There are other versions of the offer as well.
- Make a single payment of $200+ towards your AT&T Wireless for Business bill directly with AT&T and get a $200 statement credit, or
- Make a single payment of $200+ towards your AT&T Wireless for Business bill directly with AT&T and get 20,000 Membership Rewards, or
- Make a single payment of $150+ towards your AT&T Wireless for Business bill directly with AT&T and get a $50 statement credit (limit 3 times), or
- Make a single payment of $150+ towards your AT&T Wireless for Business bill directly with AT&T and get 5,000 Membership Rewards (limit 3 times).
- Expires December 7, 2018
- Offer valid for wireless bill pay for AT&T AutoPay and one-time payment only.
- In order to be eligible for the offer, you must enroll your Card and use that Card to pay your wireless bill or other service charges online directly with AT&T at att.com/smallbusiness or through the AT&T app.
- Your payments must be in the amount of $200 or more in a single transaction and completed by 12/7/18.
- Offer valid one time.
- Purchases for equipment or prepaid, U-verse, web hosting, or wireless services that do not appear on your AT&T wireless bill are excluded from this offer.
- Payments by phone, at retail locations or via third parties do not qualify.
This is an extremely generous Amex Offer if you already have AT&T Wireless For Business service. It’s somewhat similar to the AT&T Small Business Internet Amex Offer from a few months back, except that one was even more generous as it could be done three times per card.
Still, even with the recent restrictions when loading Amex Offers, you can still load one version of the statement credit and one version of the bonus Membership Rewards. This offer only appears to be available on Amex business credit cards, so if you have any authorized users with unique SSNs, they should be able to load the offer(s) themselves in order to take advantage of this offer even further.
My understanding is that paying for your personal AT&T wireless plan has triggered AT&T Wireless For Business Amex Offers in the past, so that might be an opportunity even if you don’t have a specific business cellphone plan with AT&T. (Edit: Curtis has confirmed in the comments below that the offer is triggered when paying for personal cellphone service.)
Additional Edit: This offer appears to be targeted as other people are getting a ‘Spend $150, Get $50 Back / 5,000 Membership Rewards’ offer that can be used three times. While not quite as generous, that’s still a good offer if you already have this wireless service.
Don’t forget that you should be able to prepay your service in order to max out this offer.