|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
There’s a new (and possibly targeted) Amex Offer out giving $10 back when buying a $50 Hotels.com gift card.
- Buy $50+ Hotels.com gift card & get $10 back with an Amex Offer.
- Expires November 30, 2021.
- Offer valid only on physical or digital (eGift) Hotels.com gift cards purchased through US website hotels.com/giftcards.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- Excludes Gift Registry, Corporate/Bulk gift cards and all other purchases on hotels.com.
- Only one gift card allowed per booking on Hotels.com.
Hotels.com gift card Amex Offers used to be available almost constantly; when one expired, another one would appear. Back in the day, it was possible to use the multi-tab trick to load the offer to each of your Amex cards. If you had a Player 2 and you were authorized users on each other’s cards and you each had several Amex cards, you could stock up on $1,000 or more of Hotels.com gift cards between you at a 20% discount. Although you can only redeem one gift card per booking, Hotels.com lets you combine gift card balances, so you weren’t stuck with a bunch of $50 cards.
These Hotels.com Amex Offers aren’t as useful anymore seeing as you can only load the offers to one of your cards nowadays, but it’s still a nice way to save 20% on a $50 gift card. Hopefully this type of offer becomes commonplace again, in which case you could get another gift card every couple of months.