Hilton has returned with a new sale that’s giving a 100% bonus when buying their points. That means you can buy Hilton Honors points for 0.5cpp with this sale.
Past Hilton Points Sales
- 100% bonus (Buy points for 0.5 cents each). Valid through July 8, 2021.
- 100% bonus (Buy points for 0.5 cents each). Valid through May 11, 2021.
- 100% bonus (Buy points for 0.5 cents each). Valid through March 5, 2021.
- 100% bonus (Buy points for 0.5 cents each). Valid through July 15, 2020.
- 100% bonus (Buy points for 0.5 cents each). Valid through February 19, 2020.
- Buy Hilton Honors points for 0.5cpp.
- Direct link to offer (our affiliate link)
- Points purchased do not count towards elite tier qualification.
- Points.com and Hilton Honors reserve the right to terminate bonus promotions at any time.
- All purchases must be made through the Purchase page on HiltonHonors.com. Timing and order of purchases will be determined by Hilton Honors in its sole discretion.
- The 100% Points bonus promotion on a total of 280,000,000 points is available for purchases made between July 21, 2021, at 12:01am ET and July 29, 2021, at 11:59pm ET or when all 280,000,000 Points sell out – whichever is first.
- Members may purchase a maximum of up to 80,000 Points packages during this promotion outside the 80,000 maximum points purchase limit per calendar year.
- All purchases are non-refundable.
- Offer is subject to change.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Points will be posted to the recipients Hilton Honors account within 48 hours of the completed transaction.
- Purchased points do not count towards Honors status upgrades.
- 5th night free. Use points to book 5 nights for the price of 4. This benefit is valid on longer stays, so if staying 10 nights you’ll get both the 5th and 10th nights free. Hilton status is required to take advantage of this benefit, but you can get that with the fee-free Hilton credit card.
- Save money on low category hotels. Hilton hotel awards start at 5,000 points per night, but those can be very difficult to find. 10,000 and 15,000 point properties are more common. These would cost $50 or $75 when booked with purchased points or less if using the 5th night free benefit.
- Stay at top tier properties for less. Most of Hilton’s top tier properties top-out at 95,000 points per night for a standard room. With this promotion, 95,000 points would cost you $475. That’s not bad for top tier hotels which often cost $800 or more.
Things to know
- When you book nights with points, you will not earn points for the stay unless Hilton is running a promotion that awards bonus points per night/stay which includes award nights.
- Most hotel taxes are not charged on award stays, so this can make the value of buying points even better. Arguably, this factor and the one above roughly cancel each other out.
- Resort and destination fees are waived on award stays. This alone can make it worthwhile to use points instead of cash for your bookings.