|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Hilton Honors has sent an email today offering 10,000 bonus Hilton Honors points when you join Instacart Express on an Annual Membership (or if you don’t want membership you can get 2,500 points on your first order). Stack this with an Amex Offer for $29 back on $29 or more and you can get yourself a substantially-subsidized membership for grocery delivery.
- Hilton Honors is offering 10,000 Hilton Honors points when you sign up for an Instacart Express Annual Membership or 2,500 bonus points on your first order (which only makes sense if you won’t get a membership). Stack this by paying with an Amex credit card that you have enrolled in the Amex Offer for $29 back on $29 at Instacart for a sold deal.
- Unique link is found in the email
- Ends July 15, 2021
- This offer is only valid for Hilton Honors Members (“Members”) who, during the Promotional Period, place their first order on Instacart, or sign up for an annual Instacart Express membership. “Promotional Period” means June 22, 2021 at 12:01am ET to July 15, 2021 at 11:59pm ET.
- Members who place their first order with Instacart will be granted a one-time award of 2,500 Bonus Points. Members who sign up for an annual Instacart Express membership will be granted a one-time award of 10,000 Bonus Points.
- Only one offer per member.
- Members are only eligible to receive Bonus Points once.
- Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases.
- This offer is available to Members located in the United States and Canada only.
- Please allow up to four weeks after the end of the Promotional Period for Bonus Points to appear in your Hilton Honors account.
- Members must enroll and claim their exclusive offer by clicking through the link within the email to earn the applicable Points award.
- This offer is non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Bonus
- Points do not count toward tier qualification.
- This offer may be terminated at any time without notice.
This isn’t enough of a deal to make someone sign up for Instacart Express if they weren’t already considering it, but between the $40 or $50 worth of points here and $29 back via Amex Offer (enrollment required), there is a substantial rebate available on the $99 annual fee.
In order to get the Hilton points, you have to click the unique link in your email from Hilton Honors. The subject line is, “Get 10,000 Points & free delivery with this Instacart offer.” The terms indicate to me that the bonus is either/or, so you’ll want to subscribe through the link before placing your first order rather than clicking through and placing an order first.
Obviously you’ll have to consider whether or not Instacart is worth it to you considering what I imagine are inflated prices and service charges / tip that you’ll need to pay for using the service. I imagine those who use Instacart aren’t using it with an aim toward bargain shopping but rather with the hopes of time savings.
Overall, this is a decent offer for those considering an Instacart subscription.