|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
The Point Debit Card is on a streak that continues: today I saw an offer pop up for 10 point for each dollar spent (worth 10% back since points are worth $0.01 each) up to 2,500 points through July 18, 2021. In other words, you can get up to $25 back on $250. I imagine that this could stack with the Summer Streak offer to get 3,500 points when you use your card 5 days in a row before July 4th and spend at least $200 cumulatively.
- The Point Debit Card is out with an offer today to earn 10 points per dollar spent on eligible purchases using your Point Card for Tesla Superchargers via the Tesla mobile application by 11:59pm PDT on July 18, 2021 (up to 2,500 points)
- If you’re new to the Point debit card and want to sign up, feel free to use one of our links with our thanks (note that there is currently a deal to get 10,000 points – worth $100 – after first purchase. Also note the $49 annual fee. See this post for more detail).
- Stephen’s link (code: SPEPPER1)
- Nick’s link (code:NREYES6)
- Note that if you click through those links on Desktop, you’ll want to make sure that you add the promo code after downloading the app and before signing up. For more detail, see Point Debit Card Rundown: Referrals, Bonus Points, Access Deals & More).
- Expires 7/18/21
- Offer valid on charging purchases at Telsa Superchargers via the Tesla iOS and Android mobile applications
- Not valid on purchases made at Tesla.com or Telsa stores
- Excludes physical and electronic gift cards
- Not valid on purchases made through third parties
- Each cardholder can earn up to a maximum of 2,500 points on eligible purchases during this offer period
- Points will be credited to your account within 30 days
- See offer for full terms
I don’t own a Tesla, but for whatever reason I feel like there is a disproportionally high number of Tesla owners among miles & points enthusiasts in my social circle (can you buy one with miles and I just didn’t know it?). For those who own a Tesla, getting $25 back on $250 for fueling up is probably a good deal. I don’t see why it wouldn’t stack with the offer to get $35 back on a cumulative $200 by using the card 5 days in a row. That would make for a total of $60 back, which is pretty amazing return on a debit card. The Point Card continues to make a splash for sure.
It is possible that this offer is targeted, though I don’t know how they would have targeted it since I neither own a Tesla nor live in an area where they are common. YMMV.