A valuable new Amex Offer is out on some cards today that’s good for $300 back when you spend $1,000 or more with Holland America [targeted, enrollment required]. This could be great timing for a anyone who has recently done the Holland America cruise match (See: How to get free cruises by gaming casino status matches) and hasn’t yet booked since you have to pay the taxes and deposit and could earn a nice chunk back here.
- A new targeted Amex Offer is out today that’s good for a statement credit of $300 when you spend $1,000 or more on purchases with Holland America Cruises
- Expires 12/29/23
- Valid for reservations booked 10/2/23 to 12/29/23
- Valid for bookings made through hollandamerica.com, by phone with Holland America, or by contacting your preferred travel advisor (in other words, you should be able to book through a travel agent if you prefer)
- Excludes onboard purchases per the terms
- Excludes Denali Square, McKinley Chalet Resort, Worldwide Emergency Assistance Services, Cancellation Protection plan, and more.
- Excludes airfare not booked at time of reservation, excursions, onboard celebrations, and more
- Excludes Carnival, Princess, Cunard, etc
- See full terms for more detail
This is a great offer if you’re looking to book a cruise, particularly with the casino offer that we’ve written about. This could be a nice way to save on the upgrade to a balcony cabin for instance since you’ll pay that fee along with the taxes at the time of booking.
Note that it says that onboard purchases are excluded. I’m curious to hear from any readers with past experience on previous deals as to whether that is enforced as written.
The good news is that it does say that you can book through your preferred travel advisor, so if you are booking through a travel agent, you should be able to take advantage of whatever perks they can provide on top of enjoying the statement credit from this offer.
Overall, this is a solid new offer for cruising enthusiasts. We have added this and many other offers today to our Current Amex Offers resource post.