There’s a new Amex Offer for IHG’s InterContinental and Kimpton brands which could save you up to 20% on your stay.
- Spend $300+ on room rate and room charges in one or more transactions at InterContinental & Kimpton properties & get $60 back with an Amex Offer.
- Expires December 31, 2021.
- Offer valid for stays at InterContinental Hotels & Resorts or any Kimpton Hotel locations in the US.
- Reservations must be made online at ihg.com/intercontinental or kimptonhotels.com, by using the mobile app or by calling 1-888-424-6835 or 1-800-KIMPTON (546-7866).
- Excludes The Palazzo Las Vegas, The Venetian Las Vegas, Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas, Regent Hotels & Resorts, HUALUXE Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, EVEN Hotels, voco hotels, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn Resort, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites, avid hotels, Atwell Suites and Mr & Mrs Smith hotels.
- Excludes international locations outside the US.
- Not valid for purchases at restaurants, gift cards, kimptonstyle.com, or for IHG Rewards Club points purchases.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
There have been a few of these InterContinental and Kimpton Amex Offers over the past year or so, with the spend requirement (and subsequent statement credits) increasing each time.
In August last year the offer gave $40 back on $200 spend, then an offer earlier this year gave $50 back on $250 of spend. That 20% ratio has been maintained with this latest offer, only you have to spend $300 this time in order to get $60 back.
Note that the offer is only valid at domestic properties, so it won’t be valid if you’re planning on staying at any InterContinental or Kimpton properties overseas like the Kimpton Seafire Grand Cayman.
This offer will stack with shopping portal cashback, such as 10x from Rakuten. You can also earn bonus points from IHG’s latest promotion, although with that offer you only earn bonus points from your second stay during the promo period.
Unfortunately this Amex Offer won’t stack with the plethora of SimplyMiles card-linked offers for IHG brands because only Mastercards are currently eligible for SimplyMiles deals.