|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
A new Amex Offer good at InterContinental and Kimpton properties in the US appeared in the last couple of days, offering the opportunity to save up to 20% on stays.
- Spend $250+ on room rate & room charges at InterContinental & Kimpton properties in the US & get $50 back with a targeted Amex Offer.
- Expires July 13, 2021.
- Offer valid for stays at InterContinental Hotels & Resorts or any Kimpton Hotel locations in the US.
- Reservations must be made online at ihg.com/intercontinental or kimptonhotels.com, by using the mobile app or by calling 1-888-424-6835 or 1-800-KIMPTON (546-7866).
- Excludes The Palazzo Las Vegas, The Venetian Las Vegas, Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas, Regent Hotels & Resorts, HUALUXE Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, EVEN Hotels, voco hotels, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn Resort, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites, avid hotels, Atwell Suites and Mr & Mrs Smith hotels.
- Excludes international locations outside the US.
- Not valid for purchases at restaurants, gift cards, kimptonstyle.com, or for IHG Rewards Club points purchases.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
It shouldn’t be too hard to meet the $250 spending threshold for this Amex Offer seeing as InterContinental and Kimpton are two of IHG’s more expensive brands.
If your stay will cost $450+, it’d be worth asking the hotel to split the cost of your stay by putting $250 on the card you have this Amex Offer saved to, then paying the $200+ balance on a Mastercard which you’ve added to SimplyMiles and linked the Kimpton and/or InterContinental offers to in order to earn an extra 2,150 AAdvantage miles.