JetBlue is running an anniversary sale this week, with a new deal appearing each weekday. Today’s offer could be of interest for JetBlue cardholders as it’s giving the opportunity to earn up to 5,000 bonus TrueBlue points when booking travel with JetBlue.
- JetBlue is offering cardholders the following three-tiered offer when booking travel with JetBlue and paying with one of their branded credit cards:
- Spend $500-$999 & earn 1,000 bonus TrueBlue points
- Spend $1,000-$1,499 & earn 2,500 bonus TrueBlue points
- Spend $1,500+ & earn 5,000 bonus TrueBlue points
- Direct link to offer.
- This offer is for select cardmembers and is not transferable. If your account is closed or you switch to another product during the promotional period, you may no longer be eligible for this promotion.
- If you receive this offer you will earn 1,000, 2,500 or 5,000 bonus TrueBlue points when you spend at least $500, $1,000 or $1,500, respectively, on JetBlue Purchases (items billed by JetBlue as merchant of record booked through JetBlue channels (jetblue.com, JetBlue reservations, JetBlue Vacations and JetBlue airport ticket counters), less credits, returns and adjustments (“Net Purchases”) with transaction dates between 2/5/2024 and 2/29/2024.
- Products or services that do not qualify as JetBlue Purchases are car rentals or hotel reservations purchased outside of a JetBlue Vacations package, and purchases of TrueBlue points.
- This offer is not cumulative and you will only be eligible for one of the offers (the highest bonus points offer) for which you qualify during the promotional period.
- Failure to maintain your creditworthiness during the offer period may result in actions on your account, such as a credit line decrease, that would reduce your ability to take advantage of this offer.
- To receive the additional points, your account must be open, active and in good standing at the time of fulfillment.
- All points earned from this promotion will appear on your statement 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotion.
- Please log in to your account to view your Reward Rules for more information about the rewards associated with your account.
This promotion clearly isn’t the most amazing promotion in the history of the world seeing as the best you can do out of it is earning bonus points at 3.33x per dollar (by spending exactly $1,500). That said, if you’re a JetBlue cardholder and you’d been procrastinating with booking travel with JetBlue, now could be a good time to do that in order to earn the bonus points.
This could be particularly useful if you want to book a getaway through JetBlue Vacations. Yesterday’s anniversary deal – which is still available to book through February 12 – gives up to $25-$650 off flight + hotel and flight + cruise packages depending on how much the packages cost.
For regular flights though, it might be worth holding off for a couple of days. The landing page for their anniversary deals is advertising some kind of mystery promotion for Friday which could end up being a fare sale. If that’s the case, you might be able to save on your flights while still being able to earn the bonus points from today’s promotion seeing as you have until February 29 to make qualifying purchases on your JetBlue card.