Welcome to this week’s Last Chance Deals — our list of what is still alive and expiring soon as well as a collection of some of the best ongoing deals we’ve purchased. Be sure to get on board before these take off for good — deals in bold were posted this week.
|Last Chance Deals|
Expiring Tuesday, April 11th
- Business Class for 25.5k one-way to Europe from several US cities!: Some terrific deals to be had for business class to Europe. (Expires 4/11/17)
Expiring Wednesday, April 12th
- Earn 1,000 Alaska Mileage Plan miles with Spring Shopping Promo: Alaska miles are valuable for great partner redemptions. If you have a planned purchase, it’s always nice to get some extra miles.
Expiring Friday, April 14th
- 20K Bonus Membership Rewards points on $1K spend at Air France via Amex Offers. This offer is no longer available to be added to new cards. If you have added it, don’t forget to use it before it expires. (Expires 4/14/17)
- 500 Free Singapore Krisflyer Miles for new accounts: Free is free – this is an easy few miles for people new to Singapore Krisflyer. (Expires 4/14/17)
- Earn 1500 bonus miles with American Airlines eShopping: A very easy 1500 miles that just requires three separate $50 purchases. (Expires 4/14/17)
- 1,000 United Miles with MileagePlus Shopping: Again, miles for a purchase you already planned are hard to turn down.
Expiring Saturday, April 15th
- $25 cash back after $50 hotel stay at Booking.com: Check around to be sure that you are getting the best price, but this deal may be great — particularly for an inexpensive last-minute booking. Booking must be made by April 15th to qualify. Note that the $25 “reward” is credited back to your credit card, so this really is $25 back on the hotel booking. (Expires 4/15/17)
- CONFIRMED: More 5X – $15 rebate on $300 in Visa Gift Cards coming to Office Depot/Office Max on Sunday: We have confirmed that this deal will be live in store starting today. While it will be scheduled to end on Saturday, we don’t know if it will be pulled early like last week’s deal. Limit 1 per transaction, 1 transaction per person.
Expires Sunday, April 16th
- Get $300 Bonus with Chase Premier Checking: Not the highest-ever bonus on opening a Chase account, but the fact that this one can be done online will appeal to those who do not live near a brand. (Expires 4/16/17)
|Won’t Last Long|
- Business Class Virgin Atlantic San Francisco to Manchester from $1994 round trip: There are now fares from about $2000-$2050 on airlines in both SkyTeam and Star Alliance.
- Buy today and fly away: Airfares still alive in Business Class and Economy: I still see all of these fares available. The $291 round trip fare from New York to Barcelona on Aer Lingus is excellent. The fact that the TAP Portugal business class fare sale is both still available and quite widely available is also surprising.
|Other Limited-Time Offers|
- Best ever offer on Amex Hilton cards: Up to 100k + free weekend night!: Hilton points are worth a mostly fixed value, but that makes it easy to peg the value of these signup bonuses. I think either could be a good choice depending on your spend patterns. (Expires 5/31/15)
- 107.5k Chase Marriott offer is now public: A great offer on a card that’s worth keeping if you can get more than $85 in value out of the annual free night certificate, which shouldn’t be too hard.
- Targeted United Explorer Card Offers: Up to 75K Miles
- Southwest Business 60K Offer is Back!
- Better than Best Offers available for some cards
- Get more mileage from hotel points with Aeroplan 30% conversion bonus (Expires 4/17/17)
- Vancouver winter hotel deal: Great 1st night rebates on prepaid rates (Expires 4/30/17)
- Citi Thank You Rewards 50% transfer bonus to JetBlue (Expires 4/30/17)
- Earn 1k per new partner with Delta SkyMiles (Expires 4/30/17)
- 5,000 Alaska Airlines miles for joining MileagePlan and taking a flight: Terrific chance to get started with Alaska and earn a much of miles. (Expires 4/30/17)
- Etihad 20% bonus on miles converted from hotel programs (Expires 4/30/17)
- Earn bonus IHG points with A Spring Offer Just For You (Expires 5/15/17)
- HUGE stackable point earnings through Club Carlson (Expires 5/31/17)
- $100 back on $600 at Amex Travel (works on refundable hotels) (Expires 5/31/17)
- Hertz one-way for $8 per day from FL or AZ, economy to full size car rentals (Expires 6/15/17)
- Amazing Deal (Maybe): 5k SAS miles per cheap Hertz rental: I have completed my first two rentals with this deal and can confirm that not only did the local agent see my SAS EuroBonus number, but they could see the 5,000 bonus point promotion applied. My final receipt has my EuroBonus number included and there were no additional fees to pay beyond the price I saw online. We won’t know for sure until October, but this is looking pretty good so far. Rentals must be reserved by 6/30/17 for pick up by 9/30/17).
- One-way car rentals from Florida for $4.95 per day (Expires 6/30/17)
- First World of Hyatt Promotion – Double Points (Expires 6/30/17)
- Get $30 Off First Ride from Uber & American Express (Expires 7/31/17)
- New Plastiq promotion open to all – double fee-free dollars: This new referral promotion from Plastiq is open to everyone and ends on 4/18/17)
- 1-800 Flowers Amex Offer & Mileage Stacking
- Earn 3X JetBlue Points Per Dollar Shopping on Amazon
- Get Great Moving Offers Including 15% Off Amazon & More
- [Targeted] Earn 2X Points on Purchases of $5,000+ with your Amex Business Platinum Card (Expires 4/18/17)
- Handy? Stack coupon + Amex Offer for up to half off at Advance Auto: Coupon expiration is unknown, but the Amex Offer component of this deal expires 4/24/17.
- [Targeted?] Earn up to 25,000 Bonus Delta Skymiles through partners (Expires 4/30/17)
- Free BJ’s membership for 90 days + $5 off $50: The promotion now says you will have membership through the end of July, so it appears to have been extended.
- Earn 1.5k-5k AA miles for joining Sam’s Club
- 2x Membership Rewards (2.5x with Everyday Preferred) at many online merchants (Expires 12/31/17)
Bank Account Bonuses
- List of great bank account signup bonuses available this month.
- Capital One 360 – $200 Money Market Bonus – Publicly Available (1% APY & Requires $10,000 Deposited): This one comes courtesy of Doctor of Credit, but is getting a nod here because it’s an easy $200 if you have the cash to deposit. According to Doctor of Credit, there is no minimum time the money must remain in the bank — it seems that you can deposit to earn the bonus and withdraw immediately. (Expires 6/30/17)
- Charles Schwab Checking $100 Bonus (Comes with Free International ATMs)