Welcome to our weekly list of what’s ending this week as well as a collection of some of the best ongoing deals around.
This week, we have your last chance to double stack a Hilton offer and a couple of days left to earn 5000 American Airlines miles on a car rental. We added a number of new deals to the calendar this week, you can check those out in bold below.
Without further ado, here are this week’s Last Chance Deals. Those are followed by deals that Won’t Last Long and our Other Limited-time Offers. Deals in bold were posted this week.
|Last Chance Deals|
Expires Tuesday, October 10th
- Doublestack Hilton offers for $100 back?: The Amex Offers expire 10/30, 12/31 and 1/31, but the Slickdeals rebate expires on Thursday.
Expires Thursday, October 12th
- Amex Offer: $50 back on $200 at HotelStorm: The terms of this offer imply that it is repeatable, so this could be a good way to save $50 on your hotel stays. Just keep in mind that you will probably not receive any elite credits / benefits / points on 3rd party bookings like this. (Expires 10/12/17)
Expires Sunday, October 15th
- Up to 5K AA miles with car rental (Rental must start by 10/15/17)
- SPG to AA Transfer Bonus Up to 30% (but I don’t recommend it (Expires 10/15/17)
|Won’t Last Long|
|Other Limited-Time Offers|
Sign-up Bonuses / Credit Cards
- 10K Starpoints added to this signup bonus (Expired 11/1/17)
- Great Delta 60K/70K offers now available (Expires 11/18/17)
- 60K offers return on Citi AA cards
- 50K offer now live: BOA Premium Rewards Credit Card: This is a great new offer that boils down to $500 back on $3K spend.
- Jet Blue all-time high offer of 40K points: Nice offer for JetBlue flyers.
- Great new 10K MQM + 40K miles business card offer: The offer previously increased on the personal version — now that offer has been bumped up on the business card, too. This is a great time to go for this card if it’s on your radar.
- $1K cash back after $10K spend with targeted mailer: This is a targeted mailer without a known end date, but keep your eye on the mail if you’re looking for a big cash back offer.
- IHG 85K offer now includes $50 statement credit (but you might do better): A slightly enhanced offer, but in the post we reference how to get an even better offer.
- 20,000 Marriott points per referral up to 100K per year
- Southwest 60K offers back: Companion Pass after $4K spend: These offers are rumored to end at the beginning of October — which is perfect timing to plan out your spend for a 2018/2019 companion pass! I’d recommend messaging Chase after approval to confirm the date by which you need to meet the minimum spend– and then completing the spend on December 31st/January 1st. Of course, we don’t know for sure that these offers will last that long.
- Nice: 60K American AAdvantage miles after a single purchase + fee
- Highest-ever bonus: 40K miles & 10K MQMs: This is the best bonus there has ever been on the Reserve card. If you’re eligible and had it on your radar, this is definitely the bonus to take on this card.
- New 50K offer on Cathay Pacific card: The Asia Miles program is well worth a look. While 50K miles on their own aren’t wildly exciting, the ease of amassing enough for a reasonably-priced round-the-world journey might make this low-hanging fruit particularly attractive.
- Citi Prestige 75K link live: Word is that this one could be ending “soon”, though we don’t know how soon that is.
- Up to 50,000 JetBlue TrueBlue points for student loan refinance: There is no set expiration date on this offer, but it is likely to be available for a limited time
- Up to 75K United miles with targeted MileagePlus Explorer offer
- Better than Best Offers available for some cards
- Citi offers 25% transfer bonus to JetBlue (Expires 10/25/17)
- Avios transfer bonus: solid use of SPG/Marriott points (Expires 10/31/17)
- New IHG PointBreaks Full List: (Expires 10/31/17)
- Free night anywhere with 2 stays: You must check out of your second stay no later than 11/1/17 and pay with Masterpass.
- Earn a free night after 2 stays or bonus points with Q4 Marriott and Starwood promos: (Register by 11/30/17, stay by 1/15/18)
- $100 back on $500 at Ritz-Carlton with new Amex Offer (Expires 12/11/17)
- Hilton Double Up: 2X points Sept 1-December 31st, Diamonds earn more (Ends December 31st, but register before you stay)
- Hyatt Globalist fast track for all credit card holders: Register and complete your stays by December 31st
- $40 back at Doubletree with new Amex Offer (Expires 12/31/17)
- 1K bonus Amtrak points with SPG (Expires 12/31/17)
- 2500 points for four small purchases [Targeted?] (Expires 12/31/17)
- Big Hertz / United 5K+ per rental offer returns [Targeted]: Earn bonus miles for rentals through 1/31/18)
- One Two Free is back: 1 free day after 2 rentals: Earn through 2/28/16, use certificates by 6/15/18)
- $15 back with each dine in major cities through this app
- 11X AA miles spending offer [Targeted]: This offer seems to be targeted around your anniversary date. In my case, if I use it in August, September, and October I will receive this bonus. YMMV – your months may vary.
- 1-800 Flowers Amex Offer & Mileage Stacking
- Earn 3X JetBlue Points Per Dollar Shopping on Amazon
- Get Great Moving Offers Including 15% Off Amazon & More
- Earn 1.5k-5k AA miles for joining Sam’s Club
- Save on TV or cell service and Hilton: The Hilton offer expires 10/17/17 and the TV/Internet parts expire 11/15/17
- $118 off a GoPro offer returns for some [targeted]: While the Amex Offer expires 10/18/17, one of the GoPro models has already sold out. The more expensive model is still available, but may not be for long.
- New Amex Offer: 4K/5K Membership Rewards for spending at Nest.com [Targeted]: (Expires 10/30/17)
- Hurry: Add Offers for Dell & Lenovo [Targeted] (Dell Expires 10/31/17) (Lenovo Expires 11/16/17)
- The 1800Flowers Amex Offer is Back. Do we care? (Expires 10/31/17)
- Crazy good Amex AT&T offer: Spend $150 get $100 [highly targeted] (Expires 10/31/17)
- Confirmed not targeted: Up to 4x Ultimate Rewards w/ mobile wallet & Sapphire card (Expires 11/4/17)
- Free Amazon Music Unlimited with Citi card ($30 credit must be claimed by 11/14/17)
- $15 credit with Android Pay & Discover [Targeted] (Expires 11/20/17)
- 25K Membership Rewards with $1K cruise booking [Targeted] (Expires 11/27/17)
- Free $10 Amazon credit & what I used it on (Credit expires 11/30/17)
- Another awesome targeted Amex Offer: Supermarket Rewards! (Expires 11/30/17)
- 5.5x on groceries, 4x on gas & more extra point offers [Targeted] (Expires 12/31/17)
- Double points with Club Carlson Visa (Expires 12/31/17)
- Earn a couple bucks on Plastiq payments with Drop (Expires 12/31/17)
- Pay mortgage by Mastercard w/ 1.5% fee after rebate: Set up three payments that pay before 12/31/17.
- More Amex 2X merchants (Expires 12/31/17)
Bank Account Bonuses
- List of great bank account signup bonuses available this month.
- Charles Schwab Checking $100 Bonus (Comes with Free International ATMs)
Want to learn more about miles and points? Subscribe to email updates or check out our podcast on your favorite podcast platform.
DEAR DADDY, Can I call you Nick, Dad? This is off topic I know, but can you please update all of us who followed Greg’s advice by putting spend on Fairmont card to get potentially 1 free night. None of my families’ Fairmont cards have said free night yet. Please update us Dad, and no more strained peas please.
Hello! I’ve seen your comments on a number of posts over the last few days. I didn’t mean to ignore you – this card disappeared before I even started working here at Frequent Miler and I never had it. Greg’s been on vacation (he comes back later this week) and he may have more information about it since I believe both he and his wife were cardholders. If you can’t wait until then, I’d suggest you try calling Chase.
However, I might be able to save you a phonecall. I took a look at the last few comments from a Frequent Miler post about the card as it expired — it looks like those who contacted Chase were told that it would take 6-8 weeks from August 14th to receive the certificates (one person reported that Chase told them October 10th). You can find that post here:
That led me to Google it and I came across the Flyertalk thread on this card, where a couple of people in the last couple pages of that thread also mentioned October 10th:
Hope that helps!