|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
LifeMiles has launched a flash deal which is offering a 10% bonus when transferring points from financial partners. This bonus is only running today, so there’s not much time to take advantage of it.
- Transfer points to LifeMiles from financial partners and get a 10% bonus.
- Direct link to offer.
- Expires September 30, 2020.
- For the bonus LifeMiles offer, you will receive a 10% bonus on the transfer of points of participating partners to LifeMiles during the promotional period listed above.
- The bonus miles and the transferred miles may be reflected in the account statement in two different transactions.
- The additional bonus will be reflected in the LifeMiles account no later than 7 days after the transfer.
- In order to transfer Points to Avianca LifeMiles you must have an eligible Avianca LifeMiles account and the first and last names on the partner’s account and Avianca LifeMiles account must match.
- A submitted request to transfer Points may not be cancelled and the Points in a submitted request may not be returned to your partner’s account.
- Miles from the transfer of points are not taken into account for obtaining/and or maintaining the LifeMiles Elite Status.
- Following the Points Transfer, the resulting LifeMiles will be subject to the Terms and conditions of the Avianca LifeMiles program available at www.LifeMiles.com.
LifeMiles is a transfer partner of a few financial transferable currencies which are eligible for this offer:
- American Express Membership Rewards
- Citi ThankYou
- Capital One Rewards
- Brex Rewards
Note that even though LifeMiles is also a transfer partner of Marriott Bonvoy, that’s not an eligible partner for this particular offer as Marriott isn’t a financial partner.
Unless you’re planning on making a reservation in the next 24-48 hours though, it might be worth giving this promotion a miss. A 10% transfer bonus isn’t particularly generous, so it’s not really worth speculatively transferring points from a program like Membership Rewards or ThankYou. Tomorrow is the first of the month, so there’s a chance that there’ll be an even better transfer bonus from one of these financial partners, although that’s far from guaranteed.
This deal is initiated on the LifeMiles side, so if you do decide to participate in it, you won’t see the bonus show up when transferring the points on the bank’s end. Instead, they’ll simply show up in your LifeMiles account as a separate entry to the transfer itself.