|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Lowe’s is back with one of its more popular promotions on Mastercard Gift Cards. Through April 5, 2023, when you buy a $200 MC Gift Card, you’ll also get a Lowe’s eGift Card. We assume that this will be a $15 Lowe’s Gift Card as it has been in the past, through the website doesn’t yet specify the denomination.
If you can use the Lowe’s gift card, this an excellent return as you can get effectively get Lowe’s credit for ~50% off (because you pay $6.95 or $7.95 to activate the $200 MC but get a $15 eGift card) while also getting credit card spend.
Unfortunately, Lowe’s no longer appears to be an option for card-linked offers.
- Lowe’s is offering a free $15 Lowe’s Gift Card when you buy a $200 Mastercard Gift Card in-store (you must redeem the offer online after purchasing your MC Gift Card)
- Direct link to redeem after purchase
- Offer Valid until 4/5/23.
- eGift card code must be claimed by 4/19/23
- Must have the MC gift card to get the bonus code (you need the bar code number off the back).
- Subject to availability.
- No Rain Checks.
- Limit 2 per email address.
- See gift cards for details, terms, and conditions.
- Product offer may not be available in all states.
- Visit www.lowesgiftcardbonus.com to claim your bonus and see full terms and conditions.
Note that you need to submit for the Lowe’s eGift Cards online via this redemption link and that a max of 2 Mastercard gift cards can be redeemed per email address (you can use multiple e-mail adresses though). You’ll then receive the Lowe’s eGift cards via the submitted e-mail.