|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Lowe’s is back with one of its more popular promotions on Mastercard Gift Cards. Through October 19th, 2022, when you buy a $200 MC Gift Card, you’ll also get a $15 Lowe’s eGift Card.
If you can use the Lowe’s gift card, this an excellent return as you can get effectively get Lowe’s credit for ~50% off (because you pay $6.95 to activate the $200 MC but get a $15 eGift card) while also getting credit card spend.
If you’re taking advantage of this deal, be sure to link your payment card with the JetBlue shopping portal, there is an in-store card-linked offer that awards 3x TrueBlue points for every $10 spent at Lowe’s.
- Lowe’s is offering a free $15 Lowe’s Gift Card when you buy a $200 Mastercard Gift Card in-store (you must redeem the offer online after purchasing your MC Gift Card)
- Direct link to redeem after purchase
- Offer Valid 10/14/22-10/19/22.
- eGift card code must be claimed by 11/02/22.
- Must have the MC gift card to get the bonus code.
- Subject to availability.
- No Rain Checks.
- Limit 2 per email address.
- See gift cards for details, terms, and conditions.
- Product offer may not be available in all states.
- Visit www.lowesgiftcardbonus.com to claim your bonus and see full terms and conditions.
Note that you need to submit for the Lowe’s eGift Cards online via this redemption link and that a max of 2 Mastercard gift cards can be redeemed per email address (you can use multiple e-mail adresses though). You’ll then receive the Lowe’s eGift cards via the submitted e-mail.
If you need more Lowe’s credit, there is another deal through Staples (expiring 10/14) that gives 10% off when purchasing Lowe’s Gift Cards online.