|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
United has released another round of targeted Mile Play offers and in at least some cases, they’ll be easy challenges to complete.
- Earn bonus MileagePlus miles when completing United Mile Play offers.
- Direct link to see if you’re targeted.
- Only original offer recipients can register for and participate in this promotion.
- Member must register for this promotion on or prior to September 30, 2022. Only transactions initiated after registration and completed on or prior to September 30, 2022 will qualify toward satisfaction of the offer requirements.
- Registrant must complete all activity specified in the offer to receive bonus award miles. Partial bonuses for completing only certain activity will not be awarded. Bonus award miles may only be earned once.
Mile Play offers vary from person to person – if you’re even targeted – so there’s not one single offer that’s applicable to everyone who’s targeted.
Having said that, Nick and I received identical offers that will be easy for each of us to complete. Our offers are giving 2,500 bonus miles when spending $50+ on a United flight by September 30. We’d be hard-pressed to find any United flight costing less than $50, so provided we fly with them by the end of Q3, we’ll easily be able to earn our bonus miles having registered for the promotion.
There are a couple of important things to be aware of when it comes to United Mile Play offers. The first is that the spending threshold for the flight(s) you need to take relates to the fare itself. There are various taxes and fees added on when booking paid flights, so in our cases the fare portion itself has to be at least $50, but your spending threshold might be higher.
The other key thing to be aware of is that qualifying flights have to be booked after you’ve registered for the promotion. In Nick’s case, he’d booked a United flight just a couple of days before being targeted for Mile Play. However, because that was booked before registering for his Mile Play offer, it wasn’t eligible to be a qualifying flight to complete the offer requirements. Thankfully that was easy to remedy; the price hadn’t changed, so he was able to cancel and rebook it in order to earn 2,500 bonus miles once he takes that flight.