There are a number of stacking deals currently available for Adidas.com. If you’re looking to buy some workout gear for the summer season, you should be able to stack for a nice savings.
Steps in this stack
While there is always a chance that things won’t track properly, I wrote about a similar stack during the holiday shopping season and I successfully stacked Dosh, a shopping portal, and an Amex Offer. Adding T-Mobile Tuesdays may invalidate cash back from a portal, but here is how the stack would work if everything comes together:
- If you are a T-Mobile customer, save today’s T-Mobile Tuesdays offer for 30% off
- If you are an American Express cardholder, check your account for an Amex Offer for Adidas (there is currently an offer for 20% back up to $10 on some cards) and sync that to the card with which you’ll pay
- Connect that same Amex card to the Dosh app, which is currently offering 10% cash back when you check out with a Dosh-connected card
- Click through a shopping portal for up to 10% cash back (see rates here and keep in mind that there are currently a couple of active airline shopping portal bonuses)
- Load up your cart and check out with the Amex card sync in steps 2 and 3
- In the end, you should get about 51% off of the original price
An example in action
As an example, I tossed this pair of shorts in my cart. As you can see, they were originally $40. The T-Mobile Tuesdays code took 30% off and gave me free shipping, dropping my total to $28. Then I’d expect to get 10% back from a shopping portal ($2.80), 10% back via Amex Offer ($2.80), and 10% back via Dosh ($2.80) for a net total of $19.60.
It is possible that going through a portal won’t stack with the unique promo code from T-Mobile Tuesdays. However, last November, I was able to stack Rakuten, Dosh, and the Amex Offer successfully, so I know that at least that much works. Worst case, even if the portal doesn’t stack, you’re getting about 44% off, which isn’t bad if you need stuff from Adidas.com.