|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
A member of our Frequent Miler Insiders Facebook group reports getting a very interesting targeted offer from Marriott that’s good for double elite night credits on eligible nights through 2/28/23. This could certainly be of interest for ether those looking to make a last-minute push toward elite status or who want to make an early 2023 push toward status. I did not find this promotion on my account or my wife’s account, so it may be highly targeted (YMMV?).
- Some Marriott Bonvoy members have been targeted with an offer good for double elite night credits with Marriott when they register and then complete stays by 2/28/23.
- No direct link, check your “promotions” tab in your account on desktop or under the “account” section in the Marriott app
- A “stay” is defined as one or more consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/checkout activity, on any Points-eligible rate (“Qualifying Rate”). Book stays directly through Marriott Channels in order to participate in the Promotion.
I’m not yet sure how tightly targeted this offer will be, though I’d bet that it is more likely that a new member or one without much activity might receive it. Still, it can be a solid deal for those who have it. Remember that having one business and one consumer Marriott credit card can get you 30 or 40 elite nights in total putting you just 10 or 20 nights short of a 50-night choice benefit. Getting double elite nights could mean quite an easy path toward status.
The member who reported receiving this promotion provided the following text from the offer:
Earn double Elite Night Credits on your eligible nights.
- Register today.
- Stay at any of our hotels and resorts worldwide participating in Marriott Bonvoy now through 02/28/2023.
- Get double Elite Night Credits — that’s one Elite Night Credit plus one additional Elite Night Credit for all your eligible nights.*A “stay” is defined as one or more consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/checkout activity, on any Points-eligible rate (“Qualifying Rate”). Book stays directly through Marriott Channels in order to participate in the Promotion.
- Qualifying Rates. A “Qualifying Rate” is the rate a Member pays for a Stay in a guest room at a Participating Property which qualifies to earn Points or Miles. Qualifying Rates include most business and leisure rates, such as rates found on Marriott.com without an application of a discount code, Standard and Premium Retail rates, Advanced Purchase rates, Corporate negotiated rates, and national/regional/local Government rates. Unless otherwise specifically stated, Members will receive their membership tier benefits during stays on Qualifying Rates.
Award nights do qualify for elite credit and benefits, though I believe that double elite night promos like this one have previously required nights to be paid in order to qualify for the promotion. I therefore believe that you’ll need to be on a paid stay to receive double elite night credit under this promotion.
Still, as noted above, that could make for a nice deal if you’re within reach of a key elite status level and you’ve been targeted.
My offer fine print says: “Earning period starts the day after the member registers and continues through the end of the month, plus an additional three (3) months”
I don’t plan on having any stays within the next few days so obviously I should wait until January to register, that way I get double elite night credit through the end of April rather than March. Anyone happen to have information about when the deadline is to register? I could even wait until Feb to register if I don’t have any stays in Jan, but at that point I would risk the offer disappearing, and I already have many paid nights booked in March that I don’t want to miss out on getting double elite night credit for
“Award nights do qualify for elite credit and benefits”
They do qualify for elite benefits and earning points (on other spent) and EQNs, but are not qualifying rates for promotions. However, mixed stays are considered paid stays.
I’ve succesfully used a strategy of having one paid night and several award nights to be considered to be a qualifying stay for promotions in the past.
It would be nice if people would share the promo codes / links to the promotion pages, so that others can see if we can access the promotion.
My last targeted promo ended last week and I haven’t received any new promo yet.
I got a crappy offer for double points on weekends (not double elite credit) through 3/31/2023.
Not trying to 1-up anyone. I was offered this promotion yesterday.
Exclusively for You: 10 Bonus Elite Night Credits
Earn up to 10 bonus Elite Night Credits after two eligible paid stays.
Sounds like I can earn up to 12 elite nights by staying twice?
That was in the promotions tab on the website?
I first received an email about this targeted promotion. The email subject was “Boo Boo, Achieve Higher Elite Status Faster.” I logged into to my Bonvoy account on the website and registered for the promotion. It does appear on my Promotions tab.
Would you mind sharing the URL to the promotions page?
Us bears look out for each other. 🙂
This is the URL I have when viewing the promo: https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/promotion.mi?promotion=1813
Thanks, for some reason I only got the notification email today. Opening the link it says that I’m not eligible for the promo. 🙁
Are you a miles earner or points?
When I click the link it says
We’re sorry, but there was an error in directing you to this promotion.
The reason for this error could be:
You’re trying to access a miles promotion and are a points-earner, or vice versa
I replied a couple of days ago with the URL, but i guess it didn’t pass the mods.
My P2, who doesn’t book many Marriott stays, got this offer with an expiration date of 03/31/23.