|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
American Airlines and Alaska Airlines aren’t the only shopping portals offering bonuses for installing their browser buttons. United and Delta are getting in on the fun too with promotions of their own.
- Install the United shopping portal browser button & use the button to spend $25 to earn 1,000 bonus MileagePlus miles.
- Direct link to offer.
- Install the Delta shopping portal browser button & use the button to spend $25 to earn 500 bonus MileagePlus miles.
- Direct link to offer.
Terms below are for United’s offer. Delta’s terms are similar other than only offering 500 bonus miles and ending on June 11 rather than June 15.
- During the “June 2021 Button Install Bonus” campaign, which runs from 6/9/2021 through 6/15/2021 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the “Bonus Period”), Members will earn a one-time bonus of 1000 MileagePlus bonus award miles (the “Bonus Miles”) when they successfully install the MileagePlus Shopping button (browser requirements detailed on button page) and use the button to spend $25 or more in qualifying purchases during the Bonus Period.
- To qualify, members must also keep the button installed for a minimum of 30 days after the end of the Bonus Period and must not have installed the button previously before the Bonus Period.
- The Bonus Miles are in addition to any standard MileagePlus miles earned from shopping online through the MileagePlus Shopping mall.
- “Qualifying purchases” do not include returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products that are not eligible for bonus miles.
- Please see the MileagePlus Shopping mall site for details on product eligibility and other restrictions.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks after the Bonus Period for bonus award miles to post to your MileagePlus Shopping account.
- Limit one bonus redemption per member.
As mentioned earlier, both American Airlines and Alaska Airlines are offering bonuses for installing their browser buttons. United’s offer is the same as theirs as they’re all giving 1,000 bonus miles for spending $25 whereas Delta is only offering 500 bonus miles.
If you’re interested in installing more than one browser button, see this post for more details, along with the comments on that post as there’s more useful information there.
The Southwest shopping portal is the odd one out right now as their portal is run by Cartera just like the American, Alaska, United and Delta portals are, but they’re not currently offering a bonus for installing their browser button. Hopefully we’ll see a bonus on their portal too before the week is out.