|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
The American Airlines shopping portal has launched a new browser button promotion that makes it easy to earn 1,000 bonus miles.
- Download & use the American Airlines shopping portal browser button to spend $25+ and get 1,000 bonus miles.
- Direct link to offer.
- During the “June 2021 Button Install Bonus” campaign, which runs from 6/6/2021 through 6/11/2021 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the “Bonus Period”), Members will earn a one-time bonus of 1000 American Airlines AAdvantage miles when they successfully install the AAdvantage eShoppingSM button (browser requirements detailed on button page) and use the button to spend $25 or more in qualifying purchases during the Bonus Period.
- To qualify, members must also keep the button installed for a minimum of 30 days after the end of the Bonus Period and must not have installed the button previously before the Bonus Period.
- The Bonus Miles are in addition to the standard AAdvantage miles earned from shopping online through the AAdvantage eShopping account.
- Limit one bonus redemption per member.
If you’ll be spending $25 or more online in the next few days, this deal could be worth taking part in. I did a similar deal from the Alaska Airlines portal a few months back and the process was simple – you just have to make sure you don’t uninstall the button too early to ensure the miles get credited correctly.
The terms for this offer state that you also have to use the button to spend $25. I’m not sure if that’s enforced versus just clicking through, but to play safe it’d probably be best to install the button, visit whichever online store you’ll be purchasing from directly (i.e. without clicking through from the portal), then click the browser button popup that appears to activate the tracking.
The 1,000 bonus miles are in addition to the miles you’ll earn as standard through the portal which means that if you spend exactly $25, you’ll be earning at least 41 miles per dollar which is an excellent return.