|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Airline shopping portals all ran promotions last month and United is the first one back with a new promotion that’s valid for the next few days.
- The United shopping portal is offering the following promotion:
- Spend $100 & earn 500 bonus MileagePlus miles
- Spend $300 & earn 2,000 bonus MileagePlus miles
- Direct link to offer.
- During the “Last Minute Bonus” offer, which runs from 12/6/2021 through 12/10/2021 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the “Bonus Period”), Member will earn a one-time bonus of up to 2,000 MileagePlus bonus award miles on qualifying purchases made through the MileagePlus Shopping mall or from purchases made through MileagePlus Shopping in-store offers.
- This one-time bonus award will be based on Member’s cumulative qualifying purchases made during the Bonus Period using one of the following tiers: Tier 1 bonus: 500 miles for qualifying purchases of at least $100; or Tier 2 bonus: 2,000 miles for qualifying purchases of at least $300.
- “Qualifying purchases” do not include returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products that are not eligible for bonus miles.
- Please see the MileagePlus Shopping mall site for details on product eligibility and other restrictions.
- Please allow up to 10 weeks after the Bonus Period for bonus award miles to post to your MileagePlus Shopping account.
- The Tier 2 bonus provides the maximum number of miles that will be awarded.
This promotion is only running through Friday, but it shouldn’t be too hard to hit at least the first tier of the offer seeing as it doesn’t have very high spend requirements. The return on your spend is good too – 5x if spending exactly $100 and 6.67x if spending exactly $300.
The United portal has a card-linked in-store offers feature, so even if you’re not planning on doing any online shopping this week, it might still be possible to earn some bonus miles.