There’s a new offer out this morning for 10% back at Lowe’s up to $50 back (enrollment required). While not quite as generous as some offers we’ve seen for Lowe’s in the past, this is nonetheless an easy win for many Lowe’s shoppers. Update: Note that this is actually just an extension of the offer we had previously reported back in January.
- A new Amex Offer is out that is good for 10% back at Lowe’s (both in-store and online), up to $50 back (enrollment required)
- Expires 7/31/21
- Enrollment required
- Valid in-store at Lowe’s or online at Lowes.com or LowesForPros.com.
- Valid at participating locations in the US
- Not valid at Lowe’s-branded sites operated by a third party
- See offer for full details
In the past, these offers have worked for all types of merchandise sold in-store at Lowe’s. The short-term expiration on this offer certainly means that the clock is ticking, but I imagine that many people will find a way to spend $500 at Lowe’s and max this one out.
Keep in mind that if you’re purchasing online at Lowe’s.com, you’ll want to click through a shopping portal before making your purchase. Whether shopping in-store or online, be sure to sync up your selected card with JetBlue’s card-linked program to earn TrueBlue points. I had in the past wondered whether or not this would work for in-store purchases because of terms that suggested the card-linked offer would only be valid for online purchases, I can confirm that I did receive the points.
Overall, this will be an easy win for those able to sync it up and take full advantage.