The American Airlines AAdvantage eShopping portal is offering 10x at Staples.com today. While that probably won’t work on any gift cards, it still makes for a great stack with 5x on office supplies if you use a card that earns one of the best category bonuses at office supply stores and it could make for a nice little infusion of both redeemable miles and loyalty points.
- The American Airlines AAdvantage eShopping portal is offering 10 miles per dollar at Staples.com
- Direct link to this deal
- Not eligible on items placed in the Staples shopping cart prior to clicking through from site.
- Not eligible for rewards on purchase of following HP Ink Multi-pack SKU’s (2030323, 2030324, 1148583 and 1148584): HP 933XL CMY/932XL Black, HP 564XL CMY/564XL Black, HP 951XL/950XL C/M/Y and Black High Yield Original Ink Cartridges and HP 940XL High Yield Black and C/M/Y Color Ink Cartridges, downloadable software; business services; auctions; postage stamps; Discount reward certificates; Copy and Print shop orders; Staples Business Advantage; Phone orders; and reserve online, pick up in store purchases.
- Contact with Staples for price matching, sales assistance, etc. will likely cancel eligibility.
- Any return, exchange or other adjustment made at a physical store location for an on-line purchase may result in your purchase being deemed ineligible.
- Not eligible on taxes, shipping, handling, credit card fees, returns or third-party gift cards sold by Staples.com.
- Not eligible on purchases made with coupon or discount codes that are not found on this site.
- Not eligible on gift cards, gift certificates or any other similar cash equivalents.
- Purchases made with a gift card may be ineligible.
As noted at the top, I don’t think portals have tracked any of the gift cards at Staples.com for a long time now, but I guess it’s always worth clicking through just in case.
I would assume that this payout is only valid today. If you were already considering purchasing other things sold by Staples, the return here will certainly enhance the deal. If you value both American Airlines and Ultimate Rewards points at greater than 1c each, the total return here could certainly push you over the edge on a purchase decisions. Some people have also received spending bonus offers on the Citibusiness AAdvantage card – I’m not sure if any of them would stack here, but even if they did I believe you’d only get Loyalty Points for the 1x base points on the card.
Make sure to check the exclusions before placing your order as there are a number of specific products and services excluded.