|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
There are a couple of new Amex Offers out this morning for J Crew. Depending on the version of the offer you have, it’s good for $20 back on $100 or 2,000 Membership Rewards points on $100. Either offer is pretty good and stackable with portal rewards.
- Spend $100 or more at J. Crew, get either $20 back or 2,000 Membership Rewards points (see your offer for details)
- Expires 6/18/18
- Valid at any participating location in the US.
- Excludes J.Crew Factory stores, J.Crew Mercantile stores, jcrewfactory.com, Madewell stores and madewell.com
- Excludes purchases shipped outside of the US
- See the full terms in your offers
This offer is a nice deal if you’ll be shopping at J. Crew. You could stack it with portal rewards (the current high rate is 5%). The reports in our Frequent Miler Laboratory are dated, but it seems like physical gift cards were tracking as of the last reports. If you are into gift card reselling, this one may be profitable depending on your resale relationships.
Personally, I’d prefer the Membership Rewards offer as I find those points considerably more valuable than 1 cent each (and this more valuable than $20 back), but either offer looks pretty good.
[…] $20 / 2K back on $100 at J. Crew with new offer (Expires 6/18/18) […]
[…] HT: Frequent Miler […]
Does it work with I buy eGift cards online?
The terms state it works in-store and online and only exclude corportate gift card purchases. I expect it would work with eGift card purchases made online.