|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Amex is out with a new targeted offer for either $30 back on $150 or 3,000 Membership Rewards points on a purchase of $150 or more at Overstock.com.
- Spend $150 or more get $30 back
- Some users were targeted for 3,000 Membership Rewards points instead of $30
- Valid until September 4, 2017
- Not valid on corporate gift cards
- Excludes Coastal Contacts purchases, O.biz, Supplier Oasis and Klarna purchases
My wife and I received the dollar-back offer above on all of our personal Amex cards. We weren’t targeted for the Membership Rewards offer, which is a superior offer if you’ve got it. Either way, this is a nice offer to save a nice chunk on a wide assortment of products at Overstock. Alternatively, you may be able to purchase an Overstock.com gift card and sell the gift card for a small profit depending on your bulk reselling relationships. Either way, this one could definitely be a small win if you’re targeted.
H/T: Miles to Memories