|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
The American Airlines, United, Southwest and Delta shopping portals are all offering 1,000 bonus miles/points at the moment when installing their browser button and spending $25.
- Install the browser buttons for the following airline shopping portals and spend $25 to earn 1,000 bonus miles/points.
Terms below are for the American Airlines portal; terms are similar for the other portals.
- During the “March 2022 Button Install Bonus” campaign, which runs from 3/21/2022 through 3/26/2022 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the “Bonus Period”), Members will earn a one-time bonus of 1000 American Airlines AAdvantage miles when they successfully install the AAdvantage eShopping button (browser requirements detailed on button page) and use the button to spend $25 or more in qualifying purchases during the Bonus Period.
- To qualify, members must also keep the button installed for a minimum of 30 days after the end of the Bonus Period and must not have installed the button previously before the Bonus Period.
- The Bonus Miles are in addition to the standard AAdvantage miles earned from shopping online through the AAdvantage eShopping mall.
- “Qualifying purchases” do not include returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products that are not eligible for bonus miles.
- Please see the AAdvantage eShopping mall site for details on product eligibility and other restrictions.
- Please allow up to 10 weeks after the Bonus Period for bonus miles to post to your AAdvantage eShopping account. Limit one bonus redemption per member.
These browser button offers for 1,000 bonus miles/points aren’t huge wins, but they sure are easy wins.
All you have to do is install a button and use it to spend $25+ and you’ll earn 1,000 bonus miles. If your transaction happens to be for exactly $25, that’s a bonus worth 40x per dollar which is a great return and is on top of the standard earnings from the portal.
I’m not sure if you can have more than one button installed on the same browser at the same time, but there’s an easy workaround if you’d like to take advantage of two or more of these airline shopping portal offers. When there was a similar offer last year, Gena commented with the following helpful information:
Google Chrome has profiles — make yourself as many as you want so you can have 1/each extension, so you can have them all still installed for 30 days, but not in use in your standard/normal profile: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2364824