There’s a new Amex Offer giving $20 back when spending $300 or more on American Express gift cards. You can also lock in the entire statement credit by using a promo code removing the purchase fee.
- Buy $300+ American Express gift cards from AmexGiftCard.com in one or more transactions & get $20 back.
- Expires July 5, 2021.
- Offer valid online at Amexgiftcard.com only.
- This offer is for American Express Gift Cards and Business Gift Cards and American Express eGift Cards and Business eGift Cards (“Gift Cards”).
- Excludes the following types of orders or prepaid Cards issued by American Express: 1) Bulk orders over $100K, 2) Reloadable Gift Cards, 3) logo Gift Cards, 4) any American Express issued prepaid Card not sold or fulfilled specifically via Amexgiftcard.com, or 5) Gift Cheques.
- Please note that Gift Cards purchased on Amexgiftcard.com cannot be shipped in the states of HI and VT.
Amex gift cards aren’t as easy to liquidate as Visa and Mastercard gift cards, but this Amex Offer is still worth consideration as it shouldn’t be too hard to make use of the gift card and make $20 profit in the process. Past Amex Offers for Amex gift cards have usually only given $10 back, so getting $20 back makes it even more enticing.
Seeing as the offer is valid on both physical and digital gift cards, the easiest thing to do for most people will be to buy a $300 eGift card which has the benefit of not incurring any shipping fees. There’s still a $5.95 purchase fee, but you can get that waived by using promo code HOLIDAYGIFT2020.
On the redemption side, one of the easiest ways to use up the gift card will be to buy an Amazon gift card or reload your Amazon balance.