|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
The Alaska Airlines shopping portal is offering 500 bonus miles when spending $100 online or in-store.
- Spend $100 through the Alaska Airlines shopping portal or in-store offers & earn 500 bonus Mileage Plan miles.
- Direct link to offer.
- During the “Mystery Bonus” offer, which runs from 4/19/21 through 4/23/21 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the “Bonus Period”), Member will receive a one-time bonus of 500 Mileage Plan bonus miles on qualifying purchases made through the Mileage Plan Shopping mall or from purchases made through Mileage Plan Shopping in-store offers.
- This one-time bonus award will be determined based on Member’s cumulative qualifying purchases made during the Bonus Period: Earn 500 miles for qualifying purchases of at least $100 or more.
- “Qualifying purchases” do not include returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products that are not eligible for bonus miles.
- Please see the Mileage Plan Shopping site for details on product eligibility and other restrictions.
- Please allow up to 10 weeks after the Bonus Period for bonus miles to post to your Mileage Plan Shopping account.
If you manage to earn the bonus by spending exactly $100, you’ll be earning 5x bonus Mileage Plan miles per dollar on top of whatever the standard earning rate is for the retailer(s) you’re shopping from. That’s a great return considering how valuable Alaska miles are and so can be a particularly good rate for retailers that don’t tend to offer more than 1x through shopping portals.
Another great feature of this offer is that it’s not only online shopping transactions which are eligible for earning the bonus. The Alaska Airlines portal has a number of in-store card-linked offers which also count towards the $100 spending threshold. Note that those card-linked offers run on RCLON (Rakuten Card-Linked Offer Network). That means that you can only earn with one RCLON-backed site or app, so check out this list to make sure you don’t activate in-store earnings with more than one of those services because that could prevent you from earning this Alaska bonus.
Also note that this offer ends on April 23, so you only have today (April 22) and tomorrow to take advantage of this offer.