Hampton and Hilton Garden Inn aren’t the only hotel brands with a Chase Offer available right now. That’s because there’s also a targeted offer for Best Western which can also save you 10% on your stay.
- Get 10% back as a statement credit from a Chase Offer when spending at least $100 at Best Western.
- Expires November 8, 2020.
- Maximum $29 back.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer only valid at domestic properties of Best Western, Best Western Plus, Best Western Premier, Aiden, GLo or Vib hotels.
Similar to the Hampton/Hilton Garden Inn Chase Offer, there’s a Best Western Amex Offer which can provide greater savings. That gives back $20 when spending $100+, so if your Best Western stay costs less than $200, you’d be better off paying with an American Express card with that Amex Offer loaded to it. For stays of $201+ though, this Chase Offer is better.
If your stay costs $200 or more, an even better option would be to split the payment if you have access to both the Amex Offer and Chase Offer for Best Western. The first $100 of spend could go on your Amex card to save 20%, with the balance on your Chase card for savings of 10% on the next $290 of spend.
Seeing as this offer would be used for paid Best Western stays, be sure to register for their latest promotion to earn some Best Western Travel Cards.