|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
IHG and Wyndham aren’t the only hotel loyalty programs launching new promotions on paid stays in the last day or two. Best Western has joined them with an offer giving a generous 10,000 bonus points per stay.
- Earn 10,000 bonus points on all Best Western stays.
- Direct link to registration.
- Best Western Rewards (“BWR”) members (“Member(s)”) who (a) were pre-selected by Best Western Hotels & Resorts to receive this offer via email; (b) register for this promotion by Sunday, December 4, 2022, 11:59 pm PST; (c) have a valid email address listed in the Member’s account profile at the time of registration for the promotion; (d) book travel between Monday, November 28, 2022, and Sunday, December 4, 2022, on bestwestern.com; and (e) complete an eligible stay* by Sunday, February 5, 2023, (“Promotion Period”) at any Best Western branded hotel in the United States, Canada, or the Caribbean Islands, will earn 10,000 BWR Bonus Points for each eligible stay.
- There is no limit to the number of 10,000 BWR Bonus Point awards each Member can earn during the Promotion Period. Member’s earning preference must be set to Points. Promotion registration and BWR enrollment/membership required prior to the first eligible stay. Eligible stays completed prior to promotion registration and BWR enrollment/membership will not count towards satisfying the promotion requirements. BWR enrollment may be completed by visiting bestwesternrewards.com.
- Please allow 14 days after the eligible stay for the promotion points to be posted.
- *An “eligible stay” for the purpose of this promotion is defined as a stay of one or more consecutive nights at the same Best Western branded hotel, at a rate eligible for earning points or airline/partner rewards, with the exception of a stay booked through an online travel agency, a stay booked through a tour operator, or a stay booked at a special discounted rate (see BWR program rules for further information on eligibility criteria). Multiple check-in/check-out at the same property with less than 24 hours between check-out and check-in will only count as one eligible stay. Eligible stays which take place during the Promotion Period must be completed on or before Sunday, February 5, 2023, to be counted towards the promotion.
This being Best Western, they couldn’t make the promotion too generous. 10,000 bonus points is a great return, especially if you only need to book stays of one night. Be aware though that you have less than a week to make your reservation(s) and it’s only valid on stays through February 5.
Make sure you click through from a shopping portal to earn cashback/rewards on your stay(s) too – here are the current rates.