|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Hot on the heels of an offer that gave $50 off round trip flights, Breeze Airways is offering a deal that’s potentially even better – 30% off all round trip flights when using promo code YOUDOYOU.
They’re also running a separate offer where you can win two round trip tickets to the newest National Park.
- Save 30% on round trip flights with Breeze Airways when using promo code YOUDOYOU.
- Direct link to offer.
- *30% base fare discount applies only to new reservations for flights with promo code
YOUDOYOU. Supply is limited, and no advance purchase requirement applies.
- Promotion must be purchased at flybreeze.com, or on the Breeze app, from August 22, 2023, through August 24, 2023 (11:59 pm ET), for travel from September 5, 2023, through December 19, 2023. Promotion excludes travel from November 16, 2023, through November 28, 2023.
- Travel must be flown on qualifying travel dates for discount to be applied in full.
- All fare rules will apply.
- Certain flights and/or days of travel may be unavailable. Fare prices, rules, routes, and schedules are subject to change without notice. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
Saving 30% sitewide on round trip flights is a great offer if Breeze flies on routes you’re interested in. Here’s a map displaying which cities they fly to:
To help promote this offer, Breeze Airways is giving away two round trip tickets to Charleston, WV (not SC) to visit New River Gorge National Park along with two tickets for the Bridge Walk Tour. We visited New River Gorge a few years ago just before it became the newest National Park and it’s beautiful there, especially in the fall.
If you did happen to win the competition (or decide to visit Charleston, WV on your own dime/miles), it can be worth visiting in October during Bridge Day – a celebration of the New River Gorge Bridge. We attended in 2019 and I know Nick attended a few years before that and we both had fun. We also did the Bridge Walk Tour on Bridge Day and, in addition to the stunning fall colors we got to enjoy from so high up, we got to see BASE jumpers on their way down after jumping off the bridge just above us.
If you want to try to win Breeze’s competition for those free round trip tickets, you can enter on their Instagram page here.