|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Best Buy has an offer that potentially stacks quite nicely with a Chase offer that some have found on their cards.
- When you buy a $100 or $500 Delta Gift Card, you get a $15 or $75 Best Buy gift card for free.
- When you buy a $100 or $250 Hotels.com Gift Card, you get a $15 or $40 Best Buy gift card for free.
- There is a targeted Chase offer available that gives 10% back on up to $250 in spend at Best Buy.
- You could also pay with a Point Debit Card, which is currently offering 5x at Best Buy, giving you up to $47 back.
- Best Buy is offering 15% back in the form of a Best Buy e-gift card when you buy Delta gift cards:
- Buy a $100 Delta gift card, get a $15 Best Buy e-gift card free
- Buy a $500 Delta gift card, get a $75 Best Buy e-gift card free
- Buy a $100 Hotels.com gift card, get a $15 Best Buy e-gift card free
- Buy a $500 Hotels.com, get a $40 Best Buy e-gift card free
- Direct link to Delta offer (our affiliate link)
- Direct link to Hotels.com offer (our affiliate link)
- Stack with a (targeted) Chase Offer of 10% back on up to $250 spend at Best Buy
- Stack with a Point Debit Card for 5% back on up to $1000
- Limit of 1 Delta or Hotels.com gift card denomination per transaction (you can buy multiple gift cards so long as they are different denominations).
Delta has offered similar deals in the past, but usually at 10% off, so this is a notch above. It usually sells out quickly when offered. This can be a very good deal for both Delta and Hotels.com if you value the Best Buy gift card or have a way to sell it at something close to face value.