Dosh has been offering cashback on Sam’s Club memberships and online purchases for a couple of years and some of the cashback amounts are currently higher than they’ve been in the past.
- Dosh is offering the following cashback for Sam’s Club:
- Membership purchased in-store – $35
- Membership purchased online – 15%
- Online scan & go – 3%
- Online pickup orders – 3%
- Online orders – 2%
- If you’re new to Dosh, feel free to sign up using one of our referral links. We’ll earn $10 when you sign up and connect and verify your first card, but I’m not entirely sure what you’ll receive as a signup bonus. It used to be $5, then they reduced it to $1, but I’m not sure if it’s gone back up now or not.
- $35 offer is valid on membership purchases only. Membership upgrades excluded. Offer is eligible or one time use.
- 15% online offer is for memberships made using the Shop button; renewals and upgrades are excluded.
- 3% offer is valid on Scan & Go orders made using the Shop button.
- 2% offer is valid on Shipped and Pickup orders made using the Shop button.
Earning $35 cashback in return for buying a $45 membership is a decent return, but it can be profitable if you pay with a card with the Sam’s Club membership Amex Offer loaded to it and link that card in the Dosh app as that separate offer gives $25 back.
Having said that, this might not be your best option if you’re in the market for a Sam’s Club membership. Sam’s Club has a direct membership deal online giving a $45 Sam’s Club gift card when paying for a $45 membership. It should be possible to click through to TopCashback from a shopping portal and then copy and paste the URL for that offer in the same window in order to get both the $45 gift card promotion and portal cashback. Paying with a card with the Amex Offer added to it makes that an even better deal.
It’s unlikely that the 15% offer from Dosh will stack with that online opportunity because you’re supposed to click through from Dosh. I believe that uses their browser and so it wouldn’t be possible to copy and paste that $45 gift card offer. Having said that, some Dosh offers track based on the payment card being linked when you don’t click through from the app even though that’s not supposed to work. It’s therefore worth ensuring your card is linked in Dosh if doing that online deal on the off-chance that you get 15% cashback from Dosh too.
2% or 3% cashback for online orders is also a pretty good deal seeing as most shopping portals only offer 1%/1x for regular Sam’s Club orders.