|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
A new Sam’s Club Amex Offer appeared this past week which is offering $25 back when buying a $45 membership. That’s a decent deal in and of itself, but it gets better when stacked with other earning opportunities.
- Buy $45 Sam’s Club membership & get $25 back with an Amex Offer.
- Direct link to offer.
- Expires April 30, 2022.
- Valid only on a new Sam’s Club Membership (Club-level membership only) purchased at a Sam’s Club location in the 50 U.S. states, online via the U.S. website at samsclub.com, Sam’s Club mobile app or by phone.
- Not valid at any Sam’s Club Puerto Rico locations.
- Not valid on Plus Memberships.
- Not valid on membership renewals, upgrades, add-ons or additional memberships or any purchase of Sam’s Club Gift of Membership or Prepaid Sam’s Savings Membership.
- Lapsed memberships will only count as a new Sam’s Club Membership if such membership has been expired for over 6 months.
- Purchases must be made in U.S. dollars.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other Sam’s Club offer or promotion.
A standard Sam’s Club membership costs $45, so this Amex Offer gives $25 back when paying for one of those, making your net cost $20.
That’s good, but it can get even better. You can earn cashback when clicking through from a shopping portal, so check the current rates here. That should also be stackable with a current membership deal giving a $10 Uber code each month for 12 months. That means that for a net cost of $20 you can get $120 in Uber codes over the course of the year and ~$6.75 cashback from a shopping portal.
Even if you don’t have a need to buy products in bulk, that kind of value can make the deal worthwhile. Having a Sam’s Club membership is also needed if you want to take advantage of the 10% Cash App Boost each day through November 24.