|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
A new Sam’s Club Amex Offer appeared this past week which is offering $25 back when buying a $45 membership. That’s a decent deal in and of itself, but it gets better when stacked with other earning opportunities.
- Buy $45 Sam’s Club membership & get $25 back with an Amex Offer.
- Direct link to offer.
- Expires April 30, 2022.
- Valid only on a new Sam’s Club Membership (Club-level membership only) purchased at a Sam’s Club location in the 50 U.S. states, online via the U.S. website at samsclub.com, Sam’s Club mobile app or by phone.
- Not valid at any Sam’s Club Puerto Rico locations.
- Not valid on Plus Memberships.
- Not valid on membership renewals, upgrades, add-ons or additional memberships or any purchase of Sam’s Club Gift of Membership or Prepaid Sam’s Savings Membership.
- Lapsed memberships will only count as a new Sam’s Club Membership if such membership has been expired for over 6 months.
- Purchases must be made in U.S. dollars.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other Sam’s Club offer or promotion.
A standard Sam’s Club membership costs $45, so this Amex Offer gives $25 back when paying for one of those, making your net cost $20.
That’s good, but it can get even better. You can earn cashback when clicking through from a shopping portal, so check the current rates here. That should also be stackable with a current membership deal giving a $10 Uber code each month for 12 months. That means that for a net cost of $20 you can get $120 in Uber codes over the course of the year and ~$6.75 cashback from a shopping portal.
Even if you don’t have a need to buy products in bulk, that kind of value can make the deal worthwhile. Having a Sam’s Club membership is also needed if you want to take advantage of the 10% Cash App Boost each day through November 24.
how does one combine a shopping portal with the uber promo? The link from the shopping portal doesn’t include the uber promo membership
Click through from the shopping portal, then copy and paste the URL for the Uber promo in the same window. There’s no guarantee that it’ll track, but it’s worked for me with similar promos in the past.
Can someone confirm whether the Uber voucher is good for Ubereats delivery only? It was mentioned that the voucher cannot be used for pickup orders?
Also interested in the answer to this. Have been thinking about this deal, but if pickup doesn’t work then it’s far less useful to me.
Has anyone who did the uber offer actually received any uber codes/cards yet? I signed up a couple weeks ago with this offer and haven’t.
Have you registered here https://www.tlc.membersride.com/ ? That’s required in order to receive the codes. I’ve added a link to that in the post too in case Sam’s Club doesn’t mention that in the email they send you after signing up.
Ah, thanks very much, Stephen! It was in the initial Sam’s Club confirmation email which I hadn’t read. Looks like I registered just in time!
Awesome, glad you made it in time to get the codes 🙂
I don’t have a unique code in the welcoming email. Did you get a separate email? I wonder if I should be worried.
I was wondering that, too. I just put in my sam’s club membership #, is there supposed to be another code?
Actually, just today (2 weeks later) I received another email from sam’s club containing a unique code that was separate from membership #. What a process. Talk about breakage!
Not quite as good but they’re also offering a 45$ card with 45$ membership to Sam’s which is only 25$ cash bonus but still not bad!