|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Choice Hotels and Delivery.com have teamed up to offer Choice Privileges points when ordering food through the Choice Hotels app.
- Earn two Choice Privileges points for every dollar you spend on food ordered through the Choice Hotels mobile app.
- Choice Privileges members will earn two points per total dollar amount spent (excluding taxes, fees and gratuities) on delivery.com orders placed through the Choice Hotels mobile app.
- Members must be signed in to their Choice Privileges account to earn points.
- To earn points on orders, the member’s primary earning preference must be set to Choice Privileges points.
- Orders placed directly through delivery.com’s website or through its mobile app will not earn Choice Privileges points.
- Points may take up to 48 hours to post to account after order delivery.
- Orders are subject to participating merchants in applicable delivery area.
- All orders, including any changes and cancellations, are subject to delivery.com’s policies.
To earn points on your Delivery.com orders, download the Choice Hotels app and log in to your Choice Privileges account. Next, go to My Rewards > Order Food and Earn Points > Hungry? Order Food Now!
The Delivery.com search functionality then appears within the Choice Hotels app, so you can then order food from any participating restaurants nearby.
In some large cities (e.g. Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, etc.), Delivery.com offer options to deliver alcohol, groceries and dry cleaning. Unfortunately those services aren’t available through the Choice Hotels app – only food delivery.
Earning two Choice Privileges points per dollar isn’t a huge return. However, Choice Hotels appear to be Delivery.com’s only travel partner and it’s not (currently) possible to earn cashback through a portal when placing orders on their website, so you may as well earn something for your orders. (Edit: Jim’s pointed out in the comments that you can earn 8 points per dollar with Club Carlson which is a better return) If nothing else, it’s a helpful way of ensuring your Choice Privileges don’t expire after 18 months of inactivity.
If you’ve not used Delivery.com before, you can get $7 off your first order of $15+. Here’s my referral link; I get a $7 credit too if you sign up through my link – thanks if you do!